Reviews for The Good People and the Bad
1life2ROCK chapter 1 . 1/8
Loved this
princessitsy chapter 1 . 7/4/2019
Somehow I have never read this, even though I thought I had trawled through the entire archive of MSec stories. But this is amazing, the absolute perfect post-ep. You are, as always, amazing at capturing the characters.
Brendalwood chapter 1 . 6/19/2019
Very well written. Good meat on those Good Bones I loved E’s work in this episode. Tea does one hell of a job.
Kimesita chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
This is exceptional! Wonderfully written..I am going to print it out and keep it as a reminder to share with my daughters. Thank you!
YesMadamePresident chapter 1 . 5/25/2018
Wow. This was REALLY well written and inspiring. "It's a rule of the world that awful things happen, and when they do, you just have to… suit up, for whatever it is." I want that on a t-shirt. Excellent fic.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
I love you, this was awesome!
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
Oh my it's so hard to explain how women have it hard in this world! Will there be a part 2 of here conversation with Henry?
Spamez chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I wish we had more stuff like this in the episodes, it adds so much depth to the situations, especially when it's as beautifully written as this
AlohaBlackbird chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
This is so cute ans so sweet! Such great conversations to have with the kids!
teammccord chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
I adore this. You really have a gift for capturing them perfectly.
lil'mousie323 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This was fantastic. I really loved the chats Elizabeth had with Alison and Jason. The motherly side of her, I wish we had seen more of that dealing with the Thad situation. Great job with this!
C chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
So meaningful, and as always, you nailed it, this was so lovely!
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This story tugged on my heartstrings so much, it is beautifully written and addressed things I wish they would have talked about in the show. You wrote both interactions with Jason and Alison very realistically. Thanks for giving us these wonderful, much needed conversations, I loved reading this!
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Wow.
As painful as that episode was, I loved it. It made Elizabeth less perfect; flawed. It reminded me that Elizabeth had a long history as a CIA operative, therefore, she must have seen her fair share of horrors. It was easier, a lot easier, for her to compartmentalize. She was celebrating the budget being passed when the rest of her staff was still processing the cruel death of the kipnapped girls. I think they also had to accept the fact that she was a little more hardened than they thought she was or that they were.
The most poignant scene for me was the dichotomy between what the parents of the victims must have been going through and then watching the McCords at home. It was jarring because for them, life went on.
I guess I needed to digest the episode myself...
You hit every point with the right tone. Well done.
AnonymouslyAddicted chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
This was very very much needed! I loved this! And I just love the chemistry between Elizabeth and her kids. Wonderful