Reviews for Playing Our Roles
DEAD STORY READ AT YOUR OWN PERIL
M.Rose chapter 1 . 10/22
Damn 2 years huh. I remember the updates R.I.P
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 43 . 10/20
clones are always useful if not op
Nagisa shiota moonlight chapter 44 . 8/25
he was a good riter and a good man
Zaneninjacat chapter 44 . 8/7
hope you update this bruv cause this is top 3 in the gamer/rwby fanfiction
SpicyArbiter chapter 26 . 8/6
The Cookie Wizard!
Enjoyed reading the story. I hope to read more of it, and I hope you find the motivation to finish it. I’d love to see this continue.
MoltenNeko chapter 44 . 7/28
Just finished the fic right now. And I'm really enjoying the story. The fights are decently choreographed and despite the MC being vastly overpowered compared to the rwby characters the story is still very much entertaining. I'm very excited to see what comes next. If someone thing does comes sooner or later. And when it does, I'll be right here reading.
MoltenNeko chapter 16 . 7/28
Wonder if this is gonna get a new chapter. Sooner or later. Either way heavily enjoyed the story. Sinc smy favorite part about the gamer was the gamer aspects. And I think for the most part the characters are well written.
Episoidal must be fun at parties
Uraharaisgod chapter 44 . 7/6
Damn would have to stop at the point that the secret would come out, was hoping we might actually get to see at least one post-time skip serious fight before the chapters ran out but oh well.
Amazing story. A very fun read. I was suprised to find myself more interested in the prequel era due to it having less show restriction.
StarBoundDisaster chapter 44 . 6/30
Review time

Not a big fan of the game elements at all, in fact, I think it drags this story through the mud, however, what story there is, certainly had my attention. Overall, I think it's a good read if you ignore the game elements.
Strider0327 chapter 39 . 4/26
Sooo Gamer’s Mind just taking a leave of absence then? Seems odd for Roman to lose his cool. ️
Strider0327 chapter 38 . 4/26
Still enjoying the story. This is a little thing, but if you’re going to reference in story that he’s gaining experience, you may want to update the experience count in his stats a little more frequently. He’s been at the same point for several chapters, and it makes it feel like there’s no progression.
That’s all!