Reviews for Playing Our Roles
RomanAi chapter 15 . 12/5
It’s that fucking Shadow of the Colossus flying boss all over again
LightTrain chapter 44 . 12/1
Sad to see this story grind to a halt due to 2020 but it was certainly a very entertaining read, if you ever get back to this I’m sure many would love to see this through to its end
Gnormann chapter 6 . 11/24
My best guess was that the huntsmen and huntsmen-in-training had some modifier that increased their aura pool, their physical stats at least suggested some level of scalable normalcy even if a little bloated in some places.

This suggests that this is a game world instead the canon Remnant. How do you explain random characters have high levels? Do they all have the gamer ability to level up?
Epicweaver chapter 1 . 10/27
very interesting read. love how you've spun the Gamer SI with Roman and the backstory is interesting. Admittedly thr Neo is in that particular tribe bit seemed a little too convenient but it oddly fits in the context of the train fight. I hope you feel better soon and continue this epic. thanks for sharing.
Cooldude101011 chapter 1 . 10/27
I’m guessing his low INT stat means he is only as intelligent and such as he was in his former life?
Grimmsas chapter 7 . 10/19
I love this so far
Raging Drake chapter 4 . 10/9
He had a mask or something to hide his face in thief attire right? Also,he should probably change scrolls cuz a guy has his scroll number and can probably be tracked
Nercius chapter 44 . 9/15
Thanks for an enjoyable read. Sorry to hear about the COVID. Hope you have recovered and are finding a way through this madness.
Zerosdfr chapter 44 . 9/13
Definitely one of the most enjoyable gamer stories I’ve ever read. Hope u feel better
Phoenixwright101 chapter 44 . 8/31
get well soon.
Cooldude101011 chapter 44 . 8/28
Update?
Cooldude101011 chapter 43 . 8/28
Oh god now there’s two of them!
Cooldude101011 chapter 39 . 8/28
My guess is that Roman got angry because if something that happened to the original Roman.
Cooldude101011 chapter 35 . 8/28
Did Roman tell Neo about the gamer thing and such?
Cooldude101011 chapter 32 . 8/28