Reviews for Wishful thinking
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
well that ending was...out of left field to be honest (yeah gateway card nice proves that you cant handle random people who don't mean anything in the long run , probably can't tell the difference of constructive criticism and people saying random useless shit) its a shame that your generations spines are made of paper...and not the strong kind.
ss4gogeta27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
Before I forget to say so DON,T ABUSE YOUR POKEMON! It might actually help you win duh
ss4gogeta27 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
HaHaHaHa, some people do not know how to battle at all you should always level your pokemon team to 56 to 64 even if it means A LOT extra training against wild pokemon before you try to take on the Elit Four.
StarlessEyesForHeaven'sSake chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
i loved it. i felt really bad for the pokemon. especally mew. i laughed wen lance wanted to feed the trainer to his gyrados(?)
Bynd Theodore Way chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
I thought blue was the girl...hm...It wasn't too depressing it had a happy ending. Gyarados must have been happy he got to munch on Blue! Luved it!
xxperryxx chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
I don't think it's depressing! He got what he deserved!

:D What can I say? I'm revengeful. Is that a word? If it's not it is now.

Well-written. Go Lance! Go Lance! Kick the no-good, lying, arrogant, *Beep*.

Oops. Not allowed to swear while cousin is around. I hope mum didn't hear that...

Cool story though! Luf it!
TheGrimOfTheGuillotine chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
HAHAHAHA!I never liked Blue nearly as much as Lance...You should write more of these...with Lance in it...
Mareo and Anime chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
Hmm... (Smirks evilly)
Air Sylph chapter 1 . 11/19/2003
This is so great!
SS2 Megami-sama chapter 1 . 10/19/2003
I never did like Blue... *Singing* People all over the world, join in! Start a love train, love train!
AtCogRod chapter 1 . 3/29/2003
Cool and true. The exact same thing happens in the Poke-Games. I always did hate Blue anywayz...
Kota Magic chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Sad, but realistic. It's almost no different than the dog and cock-fighting that goes on illegally here in the States-the owners are cruel to their animals, and failure is the result. Well-written fic!