Reviews for Sexting 101
Served Stevie right LOL. Too funny
Nonnie88 chapter 2 . 1/10/2019
Snorts!
Poor Stevie!
Finding this hilarious though!
DalWriter chapter 1 . 11/14/2017
That was funny. It was also true to the characters. Nice job.
C chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Haha, this was a really great piece
risingdancer chapter 1 . 5/28/2017
That was hilarious!
bearnuhhh chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
this is amazing. i so feel stevie cuz at one point I accidentally experienced it as well. and oh my god at was the most awkward and weird moment of my life. those things can never be unrung in my head ever. lol. great writing thought. i really enjoyed it. a chapter 2 would be terrific tho. xoxo
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
this is great I love it :)
more-than-words chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Ahhh this is so funny! Everything a person could hope for from a sexting fic, it's so great. I love it, and if you were inclined to add a chapter 2 at any point then, y'know, that'd be totally fine ;)
FriendLey chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Hahahahhaha i totes see this happening
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Hahha I love this. They are totally going to read those texts again to see if it was that bad and suddenly the mood is back again haha... Chapter two yes?
If think it would be funny if Stevie only read a few texts before they started sexting (like casual convo) and then disconnected it again. She would mention it casually the next morning at breakfast (just that her ipad got tied up with her fathers phone last night) and Henry & Elizabeth would think she read ALL of them.
Gogiegogo chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Super awesome
angeliena chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
Oh love Stive reaction! You don't whanne now that you're parents are doing! Poor Henry Still curious if there will be sex
Spamez chapter 1 . 4/20/2017
This is great
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Oh, this was good. Poor Stevie. Def a chapter more!
LittleCatt chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Aww, poor Stevie! This was such a good read, hot and hilarious all at once. I loved it, and I would love to see more chapters added!