Reviews for The Essence of You
Turniptree chapter 12 . 4/15
I'm sad there isn't more of this it's such a good story
reader-of-the-eastern-gate chapter 12 . 1/18
Just wanted to let you know that I read your whole story in one go and I really loved your take on what happened after the canon ended! I love the idea of Fred becoming human! I know its already some time ago that you wrote the last chapter but it would be a pitty if you don't finish it! You already at Chapter 12! Please don't leave us hanging, dear! :) Greets from Austria!
ZombieWithANoose chapter 12 . 10/7/2018
Oh my heart! I must say you are slowly killing me with Lizzie not knowing where Fred is and I hope you update soon. I also hope Lizzie finally comes out of denial so she and Fred can end up together and happy. (I might kinda wanna drag her away from Mickey for her own good until she gets her head right.) Thank you for the update.
MalevoLiss chapter 12 . 10/6/2018
Yay! I was so happy to see this update! Great to see that Lizzie finally got back on her feet. I'm intensely curious as to what Fred's been up to all that time, and how their "coincidental" reunion will play out.
Shenokzo chapter 12 . 10/5/2018
So happy to see an update for this story! Very much hoping Fred and Lizzie will meet again in the next chapter!
WENN9366 chapter 11 . 5/14/2018
Well, the rubber has met the road. Or the sh.. has hit the fan. Either way, they've come to a point where things must get better or fall apart forever. It will be interesting to see how Fred attempts to turn things around. THANKS FOR THE UPDATE!
TurnsWithUs chapter 10 . 5/8/2018
I’m really enjoying your story! It’s great and you write so well. Everybody feels in character and I can’t wait for Elizabeth to realize she just doesn’t love Mickey and get with Fred. I hope you keep updating! 3
WENN9366 chapter 10 . 3/12/2018
Thanks for updating, I'm still reading! Great moment between the two of them at the end.
DirtyAim chapter 10 . 3/3/2018
While I don't like seeing him hurt, I LOVED scrappy Fred! The mental picture of him busting up some asshole for Lizzie is kinda hot...*fans self* Love the progress on this story!
Shenokzo chapter 9 . 2/9/2018
Ohh my goodness. This is so great! I read your Rick and Morty story, which was adorable (so sad but sweet), and then I wanted to see if you had any other stories. I’ve never read a Drop Dead Fred fanfic but I absolutely loved that movie growing up! And I love this story! Please please pleeeeease don’t abandon it. I know you haven’t updated in a while but I’ll be keeping my fingers crossed that there’s a new chapter soon! Thank you for your stories, you’re a very talented writer!
WENN9366 chapter 9 . 10/11/2017
Love the part about Lizzie thinking Fred should be there since he was the one who had brightened everyone's lives. He definitely has a good heart, he just needs to figure out how to blend in as a human. And who knew Janie was so understanding :)
ZombieWithANoose chapter 9 . 10/6/2017
Oh man. I feel sooooo bad for Fred and I'm not quite happy with Lizzie. I hope that she does some thinking, or that maybe Janie lets her have it at lunch. Looking forward to more. 3 ~ Zombierose3
DirtyAim chapter 9 . 10/5/2017
That was a giant Ouch! o.o
DirtyAim chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Awwww! I love the angst!

Not gonna lie, sure hope this ends up in smut territory!

Can't wait for more, thanks for writing!
DirtyAim chapter 7 . 10/1/2017