Reviews for Seven Sins Deep
Me chapter 2 . 10/17/2017
I love this.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 5/11/2017
Just a heads up, your story isn't listed as a pairing, which is a filter I often use when searching stories, so you may find more readers if you include that.

Thanks for writing!
Purple Lightning Dragon chapter 2 . 5/5/2017
Nice! love your writing, cant wait for more XD
JayTheWolf chapter 2 . 5/3/2017
Another great chapter of course.. So Bellatrix will be around Hermione's age if she gets deaged by the mark, that's a cool concept, but I bet Draco is gonna be a tad confused when his mum is only a few years older then him XD... And I read the pregnant part quickly and had to go over it again, I thought she'd gotta Hermione pregnant and that was why she was asking how old she was 0o0
Guest chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
Asdfghjkl I love this so much
fangirlingaf chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
OMG I love this story, there's the perfect amount of fluff (and the storyline is amazing too) and I love Bellas character, can't wait for an update :)
bellanoire chapter 2 . 5/2/2017
This chapter was amazing as well! I love Bella and Hermione's interaction...I love when Bella isn't just a sicko with a bloodlust suped up on crack because besides all that, she is loyal amd intelligent which you've touched on well! Favorite scene would have to be the one with Hermione drunkenly arguing with the plant! And the plot with the Dark Mark? Can't wait to see how that works out! please update soon!
bellanoire chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
Holy Bellamione! This was so good! The descriptions were phenomenal, Bella's character was delectably perfect, Hermione's internal struggle was damn near tangible. The love scene was tastfully and tantalizingly depicted. I loved every word!
mumi3 chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
I'm in love with this story.
HitsujiNoShinigami chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Yo, I'm loving where this is going, sure it started off as a bit "oh wow Well that's kinda sorta depressing." But leave it to you to throw in that sense of humor of yours to make it better.
Quite curious on how long this one's gonna be and where you're gonna take it.
Cheers!
Kigo Stories chapter 2 . 5/1/2017
Okay, did you even see what you posted? I didn't read it because it bothered me. Would you please fix that? Also it makes me think you copied if off a different websites. But I would like to read it.
salonzo12 chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I really hope you continue this.
Kigo Stories chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I wouldn't mind seeing more of this story. Please update?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
YAy!
DarkSnow3 chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
I absolutely love the start of it. I'm really curious about how their talk will go later. I'm pretty sure Hermione's too exhausted to go anywhere right now. And...Well, she doesn't have anywhere to go.
I loved how Hermione was trying to goad Bellatrix into killing her in all the ways possible but Bella still looked right through her...Well, legilmency might have helped, but still I absolutely loved it.
This looks like another great story :) Hope you'll update soon!