Reviews for Shadow Life
twisterblake2010 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
great chapter
anonimous gundam chapter 23 . 2/1/2006
hello,

i am back,(yay!) and i am back reviewing, i really liked this chapter, hope you will post another one, or

do a sequal. you do such good work, i really like your

stories. well i better go for now,(sorry it took so long

to review.)_ see you next chapter.

me:i sure enjoyed that chapter.

crazy friend:wopy!
The Dormouse chapter 1 . 3/21/2005
Hey, wait a poly-pickin' minute! Neo Poland got kicked out of the gundam fight by Neo France, remember? Episode 20? And the Gundam Magnet's only weapons are beam cannons and vulcuns, you can check the offical website! You can't ignore details like this! Canon always takes priority over fanon!

And why does Schwartz only care for the Midnight's pilot? I mean, Vega's a person too, and he leaves her for dead? he's just going to leave a gundam-less woman to face the Devil Corps? Going to fall in love with the Midnight's pilot or not, he's not going to leave someone to face the Devil Gundam alone, he's programmed against it.
Neros-Wolf Gundam don't feel like loging in chapter 20 . 6/1/2004
ok, I havn't read it all yet cause I'm kinda busy right now. Tomorrow is my last day of school and I have to finish a few projects up. So far this looks like a great chapter. I skimmed it and it looks really good.

Neros-Wolf Gundam
anonymous gundam chapter 18 . 5/22/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, (DARNFINGERS!)
oh sorry about that keep hitting wrong key,
*slaps hand* anyway i really wanted to let you
know that this chapter is really good, waiting
for chapter nineteen._ well keep up the good work, and as always i will keep reading and reviewing.
(see you again,he he he he he he he)
anonymous gundam
Neros-Wolf Gundam don't feel like loging in chapter 18 . 5/21/2004
Good chapter. really good. Im waiting for the next one to come out, but I doubt I'll have to wait long the way you have been spinning them out lately. Really good so far. Bye.
anonymous gundam chapter 17 . 5/15/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, letting you know
that i liked this chapter and i am waiting for
the next chapter to be posted. i actually remembered to review, (yay me!) any way keep up the good work.(darn hands keep hittig wrong key)
*slaps goofed up hand*
see you next time
-anonymous gundam
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 16 . 5/11/2004
Great! Your on a roll. I can't wait to see the next chapter or two. All depends on how meny you post. Loved it. Bye for now.
anonymous gundam chapter 14 . 5/3/2004
hello, this is anonymous gundam, it has been awhile since i reviewed, but i am doing it now, i
really like this chapter, the story is getting
really interesting now, i cant wait for the next
chapter to come up. (sorry for not reviewing sooner!)-_- *slaps head* any way keep up the good work, and i will remenber to not only read but
leave a good review.*-*
-annonymous gundam
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 14 . 5/2/2004
WOW! I've never seen you post two chapters a day apart. I'm impressed. And what your doing with the story so far is great. I love it. Looking forward to chapter 15. See ya later.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 13 . 5/1/2004
Very nice. I like it. I can't wait to see the next chapter and what you have in store for Schwarz, Karla, and Niklas. Now this is just an idea. I was kinda thinking of splicing your idea with Karla and Niklas with my idea with Cloy and Schwarz. It's just an idea I came up with out of the blue, but I thought I'd mention it. I'll keep reviewing for your story when you get the next one posted. See ya later.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 12 . 12/29/2003
Ok, I'm reviewing now cause I found time to read it. Very nice, I like 'em. Its been a while since you've updated this but it was worth the wait. Hope to see you update soon. Bye
annonamous gundam chapter 10 . 10/11/2003
i really like this chappie, i hope you will continue it real soon. keep up the good work.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 10 . 7/12/2003
I just read the new chapter and I like it. I can't wait to see what Claus has in store for Karla and what happenes to Niklas. And I seem to be over run with new ideas for new stories, I just hope that I can get them all down before I forget them. Anyway, looking forward to seeing the next chapter.
Neros-Wolf Gundam chapter 9 . 4/19/2003
Oh this is really good. Can't wait to see the next chapter. I see that Wong has a place in this Evil Plot, I wonder what he has planed. Well, I hope to get the next chapters to my stories up soon, but I'm sure it's going to take me a while. But this is a good chapter really.