Reviews for WHEW! Close Shave
Lil Rose Angel chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Wow, I can't belive I'm saying this, but I feel so sorry for Naraku... I've never had my legs waxed, but it must hurt. A lot. Is Nair really that bad? Hm, is Sesshy gonna make an appearence? I mean, even though he's bi, it doesn't mean that he's not hot anymore! Lol, ttyl

That's THREE reviews and counting...
spikesfirstluv chapter 3 . 2/29/2004
Kagura-chan chapter 3 . 10/9/2003
OMG I LOVE YOUR SHAVE STORIES! They're so funny! And by the way, AU stands for Alternate Universe. *stares at your profile* _ Ni hao, wo jiao Kagura-chan! (pen name _;;) oh-kay... well, update soon!
Neko Kangi chapter 3 . 9/21/2003
*winces* I almost feel sorry for Naraku... ALMOST! *smirks* well... UPDATE!
jenny chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
u talk bout SHAVING SHO MUCH! , losing u shave or suthin?i don't even shave yet and maybe mai legs will look like Naraku's as well!scariness...keep writin and i'm not rushing ur 's only stories and !
bad dog chapter 3 . 7/2/2003
That was halareius(that how you spell it?) Hi its Sarah, from school! I just love all your storys and i want u to keep it up! the suspence in this one is killing me! KEEP ON WRIGHTING I want to know what happens. bye! -
Cold Fire Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/4/2003
*snicker* This is all too much. Wax, and now Nair? And the man uses Fabric Softener? ROTFL I loved the reference to having already killed someone with his leg. Quite odd, quite fun.

:: muArraar ::

And that, folks, was Red Liger attempting to tell us of the importance of A/U meaning Alternate Universe! Has he failed? Hell yes. *pulls out random image* Now here we see the Ski-Cows as they roll down the hill in their neon pink jumpers. Notice the frills on their mittens? The Udder-Warmers? The canteens of warm milk? .~ Or maybe not. . .

Phoenix of the Cold (May inspiration strike you, when pen and paper is near.) Fire ( . . . . *(8-P . . . . )

"Always remember - The tourist has earned the -right- to look, act, and be an idiot. After all, you did the same when you visited their home." - Melfism
Ari Sky chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
I know what happens in Red Lantern and all you little peoples don't... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... anyway... I'm okay... anyway, you need to post a whole lot of all of the stories so... GET WRITING!
Shoes-chan chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
bwahahahahaha, i finally got internet in my rom -x now i can review bunches! *huggles kouga* cant wait to see what the nair does for naraku... will he be rid of his curse, or will he have hairy legs for life? oh the horror, the suspense! stay tuned for the next review of the next chappy -x
Julia-Tears chapter 3 . 4/18/2003
Wassup! Eh, not really much, like I said it needs fixing so it'll probably be less o.o;;. But anyway I'm finally reviewing! Wax is so...painful! And..erm...yich! Hair growing back that fast and acting like that on Naraku no less :P. Hehe, Nairing Naraku, I'm guessing he'll be getting chemical burns...
Insane Kawaii Shippo-Chan chapter 3 . 4/16/2003
PLease write some more soon! it's so funny. i needed a good laugh!
Tankred chapter 2 . 4/10/2003
HA! Continue, soon, I can't wait for the rest..
A Splash of Sunshine chapter 2 . 3/27/2003
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! I've fallen on the floor several times laughing, as you can see, I KEPT MY PEN NAME FOR ONCE! (Does a lil dance) Anyways, keep up the good work!
Shoes-chan chapter 2 . 3/25/2003
*nods sadly* yup... ebil ebil ness... and meh mom steals meh internet away, so im stuck off for a week or two .x oh well, me try to review/update more! -x keep writing, luv the story!
Cold Fire Phoenix chapter 2 . 3/22/2003
Ah, more in the line of the shaving of the legs. Very entertaining! *dons safari gear and strikes a pose* Feel special! I do!

. . . Any more evil laughter out of you, Red Liger, and you'll be going by the name of Pink Liger from now on. Rest assured, while I am otherwise entertained by the all-important issue of Naraku's hairy-leg shaving case, I will be watching you. . . More fun than before! Now it's like Ice Tea in December with chickens singing Reggae to Techno while skiing in an ice rink and sporting afros! Go Chickens! Feel the absurdity, witness the oddness, and be entertained! I have been!

Phoenix of the Cold (Ah, yes, cold. . . Oh! Look at all the pretty snowflakes!) Fire ( . . . . *(8-P . . . . )

"Nuts are to squirrels as bananas are to monkeys - The gutter is waiting for them all." - Melfism