Reviews for This Bitter Earth
loveaustralia chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
So the future fluctuates as does Sephiroth's personality. Interesting.

Tracyboo
loveaustralia chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
I thought your Italian was great. Obviously you have a gift for language, not just because of your grasp of several languages. You also write beautifully.

Tracyboo
thegr8sephiroth chapter 2 . 7/15/2008
I was fairly sure that "anima" was "soul", not "blood," if only because in latin, spanish, and french, "blood" has "sang" as a root. I'll admit my italian isn't great, so it's quite possible that you're correct.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 15 . 3/3/2008
Quite a tangle Cloud's got there inside his skull.
Aison Armigen chapter 12 . 9/25/2006
Aw, it died. That's so sad. I was getting into it.

Its so original and not overplayed at all. I love it.

~A~
Travithian Axile chapter 12 . 12/20/2004
Cool story. Despite what you said, the chapters do seem to flow together as you introduce each character to the story. I look forward to the next chapter.
SSaelyn chapter 10 . 10/7/2003
This is good but oh so confusing. You have a really unique writing style-I like it. Please update.
SolarCloud chapter 10 . 6/16/2003
A mistake or two, yes. But mistakes are inevitable.

I'm becoming confused. There's no reason why. But future chapters will clear it up, I trust, and therefore I continue reading.

Looking forward to the next chapter,

~SolarCloud
Brygida chapter 10 . 6/15/2003
Aww, wow, that was awesome. Post more soon! I don't care how ooc it gets, it's sitll really good. )
Whistle chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Ciao! I just wanted to drop in a review to say how much I like this fic so far (Well, I haven't finished reading it...)

I liked the titles of your chapters. I think it gives it a nice touch. Where did you learn Italian? It was pretty good for a non-Italian. I'm Italian myself and I DID spot some mistakes, but getting over them I managed to enjoy the fic a lot. Italian being a dead language! Oh well.

Buon lavoro, continua così!
The Jack of Spades chapter 10 . 6/6/2003
Thou art slowing down with thine updating! :P

This line: "The Planet says it all your Sephiroth!" I believe that needs a readover _;

You so have to continue with this delicious supernatural theme you have going on here. I'm so anxious as to where this'll all be heading. Every chapter is like a mystery unto itself. Please update soon!
relena55 chapter 10 . 6/6/2003
pretty interesting so far.
Noacat chapter 10 . 6/5/2003
YAY! Another update for me! Wonderful chapter. I'm too tired right now to go into lots of specfics...but I throughly enjoy this fic. See ya later!
SolarCloud chapter 9 . 5/11/2003
Gasp! Another chapter! Joy!

I did like the way you did their characterization, immensely so. However, occasionally the dialogue was a bit odd, simplistic in places and then suddenly complex. I think you're a bit too smart for poor Reno. ;_; Nothing severe, though, so don't think that I'm insulting you in any way.

Your style remains impeccable as always. I will continue to gladly review.

Eagerly looking forward to the next chapter,

~SolarCloud
Lucrecia LeVrai chapter 9 . 5/6/2003
I'm glad that you wrote about Aeris and Sephy from the Turks' POV; I love Reno nearly as much as I worship Sephy. However, not the presence of particular characters makes your fic superb; it is the way the entire story is written. As usual, I can't wait to see the next chapter. Try and hurry, please? _
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »