Reviews for Harry Potter, Master of Death
Shadowlord22 chapter 4 . 1/10
Really not interested in 11 yr olds drama there ch 4 it could have been written differently
London Knight chapter 6 . 12/4/2023
Luna refers to Xeno as Daddy rather than Dad in the Canon Books .
London Knight chapter 5 . 12/2/2023
Not sure if it's official Canon , but Susan Bones is normally shown as a redhead .
In the first movie , she's played by the Director's Daughter - who's a redhead .
London Knight chapter 4 . 12/2/2023
A bit fluffy but mostly good .

Please remember Luna should add much humour to any Fic , just by being 'Lunaish' . It can be difficult to pull off but can be utterly hilarious when done right .

Glad you've got Xeno calling her 'Moonbeam' also ... love all the pet names used for her in fanworks .
LK Again Again chapter 2 . 12/1/2023
Clarisse isn't really a British name . Clarissa is much more likely .
Sandpit instead of sandbox & never 'mom' ... it is Mum ...
*rolls eyes*
LK Again chapter 2 . 12/1/2023
Vicar or Priest in the UK ...
No one is really called a preacher ... not now & not in the 1990s .
London Knight chapter 1 . 12/1/2023
British kids and people DO NOT say 'anyways' ... ever ...

It's 'Anyway' and we hardly ever start a sentence with that phrase ...
Re Lovely Lover chapter 18 . 11/1/2023
So completely forced with needless dicking around for months all to force a tragic end. Even adding him for the first time having memory issues after all the memory praising throughout the story.

Utterly distasteful garbage chapter and a big shit dumped on what up till now had been a great story. Sadly its ending like this just because.
Re Lovely Lover chapter 5 . 10/31/2023
Great story so far. Two issues though in this chapter and a question. The question being the lack of sign that his pendant reacted to Voldy within Quirrels Turbin. All the repeated talk of the Horcruxes being able to be sensed through wards. Yet his shredded soul itself rather than the random shredded parts isn't being sensed?

The two issues being with Ron. It doesn't make any sense to me that he'd be sent to Hufflepuff. At least not at first. It made sense after a bit if its supposed to be what's good for him. Making potential friends away from all his brothers makes sense in the supposed group of the loyal.

The other though is it made no sense to me for him to accuse Harry like that. I'd get him try to make friends with him. Maybe temporarily avoid him out of embarrassment if not for him being so thick. Accusing him of breaking the hat though makes no kind of sense. Whether making him an enemy or how that though even came into his head as being a thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/24/2023
The image of building bridges over holes in the heart - this is amazing and so beautiful. Absolutely beautiful. Thank you.
Lynma chapter 5 . 6/22/2023
Gryffindor... Seriously?

Okay, let's admit that you want to follow canon a little and put these three obvious bookworms into Gryffindor, even if that makes no sense what so ever, then why Ron in Hufflepuff?

I mean, Ron Freaking Weasley in the house of the Loyal Hard Workers? Hello? Don't think there's something wrong here?
omh666 chapter 20 . 4/28/2023
Honestly, if you just write a wrap up chapter, this fic can very easily be called complete. Technically, maybe you can continue it from here, but you can also very easily end it with a single chapter. I get it if you can't, just wanted to mention the idea. Thank you for the excellent read.
omh666 chapter 19 . 4/28/2023
I don't know that I've ever read a fic where Voldemort was actually put on trial, well... not in a meaningful way. I've seen him put on trial while he's got too much power to be held and the like. And I've read some fics where his magic was stripped, but normally he's locked away somewhere and left to be assumed dead. This was a new take. Nicely done.
omh666 chapter 18 . 4/27/2023
Damn, we're accelerating faster and faster here. Just brought in the end of book four (fourth year) half way through second year.
omh666 chapter 17 . 4/27/2023
Haha, very nice. That makes a lot of sense now. Break Sirius out so that he can be "caught" and get a full trial. Well handled. It looks like you're joining the 2nd and 3rd books together for this, not a bad idea. I'm looking forward to how this plays out.