Reviews for Hemp Flowers Meant Fate
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 4/4
Just a Spade casually dropping by
poyochan chapter 8 . 12/29/2020
please update~
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Or...is this plant curse he got from death eater or voldemort?
AniMeOtaKuKiNg chapter 1 . 12/11/2020
Why can't you use cancer or brain tumor as harry diseases?This plant disease made no sense. Or is there real plant disease that infected your lung that already exist in this world but rare as needle in the middle of hay?
APridefulSin chapter 8 . 11/23/2020
ih my gosh I wish there was more. it's very entertaining and thought enducing!
La80 Mew chapter 1 . 7/11/2020
I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed the Kola tea joke. My mom has a little Koala teddy bear so every time she has tea she has the bear kiss it so it's Kola tea. It has brought many smiles to my mom's face this year so I really want you to know how thankful I am that you wrote this story.
Azaira chapter 5 . 6/17/2020
"The mafia is real," Harry mused. "Which seems pretty farfetched, right? Well," I have something that is also very farfetched.

The heck does this mean? The mafia is well known to exist worldwide, irl and in khr. Unless I’m missing something?
Shadow Eclipse chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
Love as always
Augurey-GT96 chapter 8 . 4/6/2020
I'm so glad I came back to fanfiction otherwise I'd have missed your update entirely. Thank you for updating. I missed this story so much as it also quite suits my angst
roobug21301 chapter 8 . 3/29/2020
kinda wondering if the wine reference is code for someone...
anyway, i look forward to the next chapter
Mr.Heller chapter 1 . 3/25/2020
The whole flower thing is so pointless, literally nothing will change if you remove it.
Especially how easy it is to contact a healer or curse breaker.
Btw, search "Sapolsky on Depression" in YouTube, it's a Stanford lecture and it explains everything property.
Valen Goncalvez chapter 8 . 3/18/2020
It was a good chapter, I will look forward to the next update!
Kingdom of Arcadia chapter 8 . 3/17/2020
"He'll burn that bridge when he gets to it."

Harry, they're going to set you on fire.
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 8 . 3/17/2020
It's damning and suffocating to think how much a person could willingly give. It's caging to realise that you're chained to an obligation that you can never run away from. And it is very hateful to remember that you're viewed as the salvation of people you don't practically care about, only born of what should be done opposed to what you're willing to do. I know so cause I'm going through the motions of the process. Some days, I even wish to be just 'dead'. To be free of the misery and pain, still, it cannot happen.
HeidiFox chapter 8 . 3/2/2020
I dont remember what's going on, but I get to reread so yay! From what i remember I'm so happy you're back! I cant wait for more its gonna be great I'm excited!