Reviews for The Writer's Wrath
Karana Belle chapter 1 . 6/26/2004
oh, how come you haven't updated this story in forever? i want more! i want more! please update it!

Karana Belle
Daintress chapter 1 . 11/24/2003
Oh this is GREAT! I sure hope you're really going to write the rest. I love your characterization of "that Skeeter cow." (As I think Harry said.)

Keep it up! (And please read my fic too - I am no longer above petty begging!)
Rita Skeeter4 chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
This story was really cute. I liked seeing Rita's beginnings as a reporter. From a strictly canon pov, should there have been a Professor Wood? Because in CoS, Dumbledore was head of Transfiguration, under Dippet...but I guess there didn't have to be a McGonagall, yet...all right, I accept it.

For inspiration, the Quick Quotes Quill says, "Rita Skeeter, 43, who's savage quill has punctured many inflated reputations..." Who else has she gotten revenge on? How? Just a thought, if you're stuck.

Keep up the good work!
liquid mercuryor G chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
Hi! *waves* So I decided to go check out your fics, since I was planning to, but never really got round to it. I like the idea of the whole... Rita Skeeter thing, she amuses me too. I especially liked the whole ordeal with Snape. Or Serverus. *grins* But yeah. I've got no commenets, really. I'd tell you to write faster, but then that would be hypocrisy.

Bye! ('',)
Eirian Rhianu chapter 1 . 3/12/2003
I really like your story! please update soon!
Higuchimon chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Um. It's not a bad story, and I like seeing some of Rita's past, but she's an illegal animagus, and Hermione knows it. Hermione can blow her cover sky-high on everything she's ever done, and _Rita_ knows that. Quite frankly, with Voldemort's return, I can't see how anything Rita would do would even _bother_ Hermione. She has other things to worry about. Though that could be a part of your plot. RIta keeps trying to get to Hermione, and Hermione just ignores her because she's trying to help Harry save the day , that's up to you, I just thought I should mention it.