Reviews for Yesterday When the War Began
DragonWolfStar chapter 5 . 1/29/2010
Awesome story, you're a really talented writer. About the stats, if you want to know things about specific digimon a couple good sources would be wikimon dot net or dma dot wtw-x dot net. It's great, specially wikimon 'cause it lists all the attacks, including the Japanese-only ones, for you to look at.
ggctuk chapter 5 . 1/15/2009
Good going so far. As for the attacks of Terriermon (and Lopmon - he does not get infected if Diabormon wasn't destroyed), check the Digimon Wikia. BTW, Diaboromon's main attack is "Web Wrecker". I hope you get over this eight-year writer's block and finish this, it is really good (and inspired me to write my own Diaboromon-based fic)
ggctuk chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Nice story so far. Just one issue - you went from chapter 3 to chapter 5. Keep it up.
Iaveina chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
Last Update: 2001

NO! SUCH AN ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT BRILLIANT STORY! No update in ages...'(
Digimon Forever chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
Excellent chapter. You're the first one that has probably thought of this story and written it done. Excellent work.
Yami Vizzini chapter 5 . 10/12/2005
I've read the whole trilogy by now, but I'm just getting around to reviewing. Just focusing on this first third, the beginning seemed a bit rushed, but then I can't really imagine any better way to handle it. All in all, it was a great, action-packed opening to an epic storyline!
Hikari-4-Takeru chapter 5 . 8/16/2005
This is a really good story.

I'm not trying to be impatient...but...

WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE!

I'M GOING CRAZY WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAPPIE! You said wait for about 2-3 months but it's now been over - what? - FOUR YEARS! T_T I cry if stories aren't updated...

Thinking on, I can't actually say that coz I don't upsate mine. (oops...) I'll get onto that. I would also be SO grateful if you could read some of my later ones (the earlier ones are yet to be taken down and reposted.)

Cheers!

XXHikari-4-TakeruXX
The Warrior Within chapter 5 . 7/2/2005
update!

seraphimon

Update!
crazed-gal chapter 5 . 2/28/2005
willis posses the digiegg of Miracles (me thinks) i go with the leanin wif the T.K. thing
Naryfiel Lilith chapter 5 . 2/24/2005
nice!
Alex Warlorn chapter 5 . 4/5/2004
I notice this story is incomplete, it has over a hundred review and is incomplete, that is just wrong. That is improper. Have ye no compassion for thy loyal readers? It's been years since you updated this and yet it is incomplete. Can you really say that's right?
gr8 story chapter 5 . 3/15/2004
like my name says. First off, Terriermon's attacks are bunny blow. His champion form, Gargomon, has gargo laser,and bunny pummel. Rapidmon, his ultimate, has rapid fire, miracle missle, and mega, megagargomon is his mega form, i dunno his attacks unfortunately. I think you should include both Omnimon and Seraphimon. Also make Armagemon appear( he's Diaboromon's digivolution).
63635 chapter 5 . 1/22/2004
do seraphimon
Amy chapter 5 . 8/2/2003
This is a very good story!
Rogue Maverick chapter 5 . 4/19/2003