Reviews for In Torfan, no-one cares if you scream
Revliledpembroke chapter 7 . 4/14
No, but your "Oops, was that foreshadowing" certainly was.
Revliledpembroke chapter 3 . 4/14
Missiles aren't archaic. Javelin launchers, disruptor torpedos, and the missile launcher you get in ME2 all exist.

*Curb* stomp battles, not kerb.
You pulled it off well.
And this way you did not have to focus chapters upon chapters on the slogging through Torfan's defenses.
A single chapter showing the fighting inside to give a picture to us.
Yeap, this was well done.
Thank you for sharing it.
*Is wondering what Shepard did wrong here*
I mean this seems like it's the correct way of dealing with idiots and enemies.
"It's a shame that with the humans jamming the connection we cannot contact either of them." :D I can just feel the deep sympathy and caring the General has for the Batarian slavers. It's just radiating off him in waves!
DRWPJT chapter 8 . 3/10
Ah another great story. Really enjoying these.
darkfinder chapter 8 . 2/12
surprised the council does not seem to support any one . they just seem to keep status quo . oh well fun see what happens .
jam99chgo chapter 8 . 2/3
hope humanity remains desperate it would be nice to see a Humanity that never actually joins the Citadel. however nobody can deal with the Reapers working alone. is it possible you would write a fanfiction where the Reapers do not exist? just focus on the interactions between the species of the Galaxy
undeadfarmer chapter 8 . 2/2
Nice chapter, though i would be careful not to make every salarian speak like mordin, as the games showed that this a quirk of his, not the entire salarian species.
OBSERVER01 chapter 8 . 2/1
very good. its nice to a salarian perspective of things
Patriota1993 chapter 8 . 2/1
I LOVE IT
EvilTheLast chapter 8 . 2/1
Good update.
Thank you for sharing.
Good luck in Korea.
Vindicem chapter 8 . 2/1
Woohoo! You’re not dead or gone! Nice! I’m actually in the process of rereading both previous stories again as it’s quality writing that remains very interesting despite previous reads! That said, I really love your writing style and just all the thought you put into it. There’s obvious planning and forethought evident to all these chapters to all your stories that gives the fiction actual life with its characters and power plays and action. The dedication you’ve put into it shows and I can’t wait to see where everything will go and how it all plays out.

Yeah I’m a big fan of yours at this point. Keep up the awesome work and hope your new job in SK goes well and gives you plenty of free time!
Quintain Apprentince of Alduin chapter 8 . 2/1
Short and sweet. I am interested in this series and will continue.