Reviews for The Return of the Beloved Son
Guest chapter 33 . 12/11/2018
Thx for helping out ma boi salado350 with that one chapter. This was a good story but rem was sad for so long I will never forgive you

Keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 12/10/2018
At chapter six and wait just a goose darnit second, HE HURT REM AGAIN! Grrrrrr

In future chapters suberu kun has best make up or oof

Love the story so far, hope you keep writing mate
OnePunchPlayer chapter 26 . 10/28/2018
What kind of 'Guardians' does this chapter referring to? *Rhetorical*
Alextheninetailsboi chapter 33 . 10/6/2018
Oh my god, this story was amazing. It have me what the actual show's ending didn't. SATISFACTION. Thank you so much for making this. You are wonderful person.
-Izaiah
Yesh chapter 33 . 7/13/2018
OMFG!Absolutely beautiful!Please write a sequel! T_T
soldado350 chapter 33 . 4/24/2018
wow really good, not going to lie i went into this chapter thinking it wasn't going to be that good, but it even made me drop a tear, i really liked it. nice!
Mr.YB chapter 33 . 4/21/2018
Thank you for this chapter, somehow it feels complete now. :)
ReviewR524 chapter 33 . 4/20/2018
Ahh, a refreshing chapter that hit me with light feels, a nice epilogue to a great fic!
Didn't get any of the refrences since I live under a rock...

-Beatrice was actually supposed to be a major side character at first, meeting Rem and the tagging along with her to find Subaru.
Ah, sad that didn't happen, would have loved to read that part, but then... that thing down there could've happened!

-In the storyline where Beatrice follows, she was set to also die shortly after Oki. However, I knew I couldn't do that to Best Girl so she lived.
Ya god darn right about that last part! Ya better not touch Bea-chan ya hear!
knighthowler chapter 31 . 2/9/2018
The last epilogue made me cry, thank you man.
psaleh42 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
I love this fic. The fact that it is (so far) the only (IMO) good - both in grammar and quality - multi chapter and completed fic really helps. The plot was great, the characters were written pretty faithfully to the source material and they were developed amazingly (all of them including the OCs, the OCs were complex and deep, and your writing style really improves through the end. My major complaint would be your somewhat bland writing style (especially in the beginning). It doesn't have that distinct feel to it nor does it have a beautifully written prose. But at the very least, your writing style is practical and easy enough to understand. Plus, as i have said, your writing style really did improve throughout the story. Another complain i have is in the middle of the plot when Rem and her group went to the clock tower. It does feel meandering a bit. Overall great fic. 8.5/10. Love it. Love it. Big time. Thank you for your contribution in this fandom by creating this amazing fic. Especially for the SubaRem Shippers. Thx
Drut chapter 21 . 8/14/2017
Nice story, hearing a magazine get called a clip though feels like pouring salt into a wound.
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 31 . 7/7/2017
What just happen?
timothy.nguyen.73 chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
What just happen?
soldado350 chapter 32 . 7/7/2017
Hahahaha i was wordering if he meet satella after death
xPricefieldx chapter 14 . 6/29/2017
2 words ...one starts with f the other y guess what they are...shits like clannad all over again y u do dis
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »