Reviews for The Masks We Wear
FanGirl01 chapter 17 . 2/21
I like Worm.
cyberlord4444 chapter 17 . 2/8
Man... I did not expect this to be so epic.
Update plez?
Greatazuredragon chapter 17 . 8/13/2018
Nice work, keep it up.
DannyPhantom619 chapter 16 . 7/16/2018
Nice to see another good chapter
Greatazuredragon chapter 16 . 7/16/2018
Nice to have you back.
Good chapter, nice work.
ggf1 chapter 15 . 6/13/2018
good story. I like the twist that Lisa was rescued before coil got her.
looking forward to more
sonic chapter 15 . 3/22/2018
I liked the chapter!
Greatazuredragon chapter 15 . 2/4/2018
Intersting chapter, nice work.
ultima-owner chapter 15 . 2/3/2018
coil has unleashed a monster
Rasengalia chapter 15 . 2/3/2018
What what what. More please.
SeerKing chapter 15 . 2/3/2018
God. Damn. You. Coil!
Marie chapter 14 . 1/27/2018
Oh no, cliff hanger.
Well, thanks for the update! I liked the use of ellipsis.
Greatazuredragon chapter 14 . 1/19/2018
A very nice battle scene.
Good work, keep it up.
Luke Dragneel chapter 14 . 1/15/2018
I am still waiting for the bionicle vehicles to make an appearance, as they are quite useful in my opinion even with teleportation as an effective means of transportation. After all, you can't hit someone with teleportation, nor truly fly like you can in one of the vehicles available in the Bionicle series(not including customized vehicles made by fans).

As for the fight, I actually think the Toas could easily beat the current matchup if they went about it smartly. Palisade with her vines could restrain Alabaster, while Teyut could go toe to toe against Stormtiger or Cricket. Shadow Stalker, either in combination with Lisa(I can't even begin to spell her Toa name)'s teleportation Kanohi drones to help move her around the battle field(Lisa's power would work magnificently at predicting where Lee will be and Sophia can shoot him without needing to have her eyes on him thanks to her Mask's sureshot style power).

Truthfully, Taylor and Makoto are the least needed Toas in the fight right now, though Taylor and Makoto could take the fight to Cricket as it were to get Amy out of there. She could also have her vines release spores/scent\dust that can sap energy(as in lethargic, not actual energy drain) and make normal gang members sleepy to put them out of the fight. It doesn't need to be fast acting, Hell it could just be an adrenal suppressant which would cause them to experience the crash normally associated with coming out of high stress situations.

That way she can avoid suspicion and prevent more dangerous forms of takedowns like paralytic or tranquilizers which take time and specific doses to avoid causing unexpected death. After all she is manipulating plant matter, not flesh. It could simply be attributed to her Mask's power.
Junior VB chapter 13 . 12/10/2017