Reviews for Character deaths
Wall Maria's time master chapter 1 . 8/21/2018
Well... One of these we don't anymore...

*Sobs violently in corner.*
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 4 . 9/10/2017
Hahaha hahaha! Die! Die you blonde coconut! I'd actually be curious on how things would play out if Armin killed himself. Not only would their pointing-out-the-obvious person be gone, but I'm sure it would have a really strong effect on Eren and Mikasa's character. I like how you played on Armin's feelings of uselessness, like they'd lingered past episode 10 in the shadows. Overall neat chapter!
HeroSeekerFrost chapter 3 . 9/5/2017
Oh! You should write- nevermind. All of my three favorite characters are dead. Woopsie. Love the story though! It's fun watching everyone die slow and painful deaths! :D
kyojinmikasa chapter 3 . 8/31/2017
Mikasa' death please
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Remember the potato? Hm, I didn't really get sad... dude make it sadder... know what, I don't want other people to suffer, so jk, anyway, nice death, I like how their all different.
Tawnypelt37 chapter 3 . 8/29/2017
Noooooo! That made me cry ...So sad! It was a great chapter though! Also, I think the next character death should be either Mikasa, Armin or Captain Levi.
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Reading the reviews, and I see people say they cried, and I'm like, I didn't even shed a year, let alone tear up... all I did was feel... why did you make me feel
Gokuu the Carrot chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
Why man, why. Your makin me feel feelings... not much, but still feelings :( lol once story KILL THEM ALL, I WANNA SEE THEM ALL DIE... but I don't, don't kill them... kill Armin, kill him now!
Supergurkan chapter 2 . 8/25/2017
But shhhhhhh stop killing people in sad ways. I didn's need to cry more today (but I still loved it though)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Next should be Sasha...yes I'm twisted too...
Mr.superbMan1693 chapter 2 . 8/22/2017
I thought this was about Jean's death not Eren's
Master Shorty 11 chapter 2 . 8/23/2017
I am glad he isn't going to die yet. Jean won't die either. But, to me, Eren will die when his 13 Years are up and he will have Historia eat him. This was not as sad as Jean's though. You should do the next one where Historia dies. I don't know. Just... I need to read a Humor Fan Fiction now. Ciao.

-Master
Master Shorty 11 chapter 1 . 8/23/2017
Gosh, I am a big tough person who never cries, and you got me to cry. Me sibling came in and yelled "You sap!" and I had them reading this and we all went through a box of tissues. This is sad but good.

-Master
Supergurkan chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I hate you for giving me feels I don't want /3 Please write more!