Reviews for SINSATION
She-DevilJones chapter 5 . 5/4
Update?
Happy chapter 4 . 2/15
Sigh... So true...
Happy chapter 2 . 2/15
Whew! Super hot!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 5 . 1/30
Awww. Young love...Can’t wait to see them get together again.
RiverRamsden chapter 5 . 1/13
I love reading Hermione and Lucius fics but it’s so hard to find good ones that are written well. This is fantastic.
annapsarudaki chapter 5 . 1/10
Oh Hermione!
I know this feeling all to well.
When you say goodbye and turn to look at someone telling yourself:
"Look at him! You might never see him again."
I want to see how she will handle going back to normal life after that.
By the way, that was a huge sensual overflow at the begining of the chapter.
It was almost a little painful to read.
Love this story!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 5 . 1/9
Poor Hermione and Lucius happy but unhappy in the situation they have found themselves in. Hopefully they might get a HEA.
SereniteRose chapter 5 . 1/9
well they can be together as a couple and let Ron find some one as well, Hermione belongs with Lucius and not Ron, Lucius is the better man, anywya I hope you had a great Merry Christmas and a brilliant New Year, I always enjoy all your stories.
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 1/9
an affair to remember...
zeeksmom chapter 5 . 1/9
It's pretty clear they're both developing feelings they never expected to have for each other, and there's no way this affair can be confined to the club, or be nothing more than a sexual experiment. They're clearly falling deeply in love; if this were casual, Lucius would never have joined her at the resort.

I did have to smile, though, at the unintentional self-insertion, where you used "I" instead of "she." I get it-I'd like to be in her place too. :D
CrazySlytherin chapter 5 . 1/9
great chapter
marvin1984 chapter 5 . 1/9
You have definitely become one of my favorite writers on here! This is a good one!
Silver Orbed Lioness chapter 5 . 1/9
I'd say it has come back on them too. Neither thought they'd fall in love during this, so far I only foresee more than one person getting hurt in all this.

All because of Ronniekins desire to legally play away from his wife!

Thank you for approving of the cover xx
R2D2J2 chapter 5 . 1/9
I really loves the way you write lucius! Can't wait to see more! (Sorry for my english)
annapsarudaki chapter 4 . 12/23/2017
Congratulations on your wedding!
I love this fic! I wonder where this will lead them.