Reviews for Parselbrat
yochan123 chapter 5 . 4/18
hagrid's entire attitude towards ppl honestly rubs me wrong. like dude you think if dumbledore actually, really cared for you, you wouldn't even have been expelled. look at how much dumble protected james and sirius back in 5th year when snape almost died. nobody got in trouble! even when it was really serious on snape and sirius's part.

and honestly i keep wondering like wtf does neville expect to do with a frickin toad that keeps running away? it's practically animal cruelty. just let the toad go man. unless you can talk to toads or just want to stare at it, you really can't do much with it -_-
yochan123 chapter 4 . 4/18
nice chapter, loved her just ignoring the idiot redhead who kept gawking at her scar and talking about her parents' deaths

and also using a different name cuz if you can't choose who you want to be what can you choose?

hope dumbles gets a mini heart attack over the name DUMBLEBITCH DESERVES TO DIE
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/18
honestly doesn't make sense that harry wouldn't learn about magic at all before coming to hogwarts. like his whole emulate ron behavior is just ridiculous.
ron weasley is a shit friend
yochan123 chapter 2 . 4/18
don't let anyone else take her money!
dumblefuck give her key back and make sure he didn't steal stuff
yochan123 chapter 1 . 4/18
all we need is our snake buddies and a snake army later. it worked out great for orochimaru :D
Guest chapter 10 . 12/27/2021
This was great, please update
sevgrey chapter 9 . 11/2/2021
PLEQSE MAKE AN UPDATE
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2021
10/ 10 would recommend. I really love Harry's personality it's so relatable with the anxiety
Face Yourself chapter 1 . 9/5/2021
Both the writer and the story you recommended appear to not exist, at least on this site. :(
amc chapter 10 . 3/31/2021
"only in passing"

squea-cough!
Spellflame chapter 10 . 3/30/2021
...
kittyrsocute chapter 10 . 1/15/2021
This story is freaking awesome! I adore what you've written so far and I am very excited to see where it goes from here. It seems like Quirrell's possession is a lot better in this than in canon. Is it only Tom in there right now? Or is Quirrell still present in some form?
BladesoftheValkyrie chapter 10 . 12/29/2020
This is amazing, thank you for sharing!
masterdude94 chapter 10 . 12/15/2020
Great story! I hope you come back to it!
Miku05 chapter 10 . 11/29/2020
Love the story, very unique idea. Are you going to continue updating?