Reviews for Parselbrat
Great job! Hope to see another update soon!
Surprisingly, the only off putting this in this otherwise good story is this idiocy about crying over animals. I mean, yes. I know why Harriet is the way she is. But it's pointless. Also, it's impossible for Snape to give her some what? Vegetarian potion recipes? Do you even realize how utterly imbecile that sound?
galathiel altheral chapter 10 . 8/6
Very cute and very well-written )
Ouuuh I love this, what a wonderful concept.
I like that your Harry shows more signs of the emotional abuse she endured at home. It creates a really interesting character. I'm also very impressed with the way you write quirrel/riddle- his love of magic and teaching really shines through, all while still being kind of creepy. Great story, really hope you update!
pixelherodev chapter 6 . 7/22
... question: would you mind me writing a fic inspired by this?

Where Harry accidentally shows Hagrid that he's a parselmouth, hears about Riddle, and uses the name?
pixelherodev chapter 1 . 7/22
THANK YOU!

"the ability to control snakes is honestly kind of lame" - YES! Very true! The parselmagic *can* be interesting, but even done well it's stupid and cliché
I bet he is actually transferring the soul fragment isn't he? I like your writing as well. I like the way you characterize the snakes, more interesting then most fics!
gladheonsleeps chapter 1 . 7/16
can I just saw I love this wild child who is being raised by a snake and I adore that you called her 'Harry' because why not? I love it.
Pugnhippo1 chapter 10 . 7/12
High quality writing, original plot , and very good pacing; all in all i find this a most excellent story please do continue.
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 7/7
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Undead Artist chapter 1 . 7/3
Oh yeah, it always bugged me how all-knowing snakes appear in most fics and I'm like? Who made these snakes so well-informed? Is Voldemort having his own snake revolution?

Great start, curious to see where you're going with this. Always excited to see fics with Nagini in them~

Cheers!
RedKitsune2016 chapter 10 . 7/1
You have developed an interesting relationship between Quirrell and Harry. This story is so creative. I like that Harry doesnt have godlike powers. I like how she has learned from parselmagic and that it really just is the ability to speak with snakes.
stormhazel chapter 10 . 6/15
I love this story, and I'm more invested in it than I have been with a story in a long time. I usually get bored halfway through a fanfiction story and stop reading but I love this. The concept, the use of parseltongue, having harry as a girl, not in gryffindor, and most of all the upcoming apprenticeship with QuirrelmortI love it. It's a story I would have been proud to write myself. Please keep up the good work
SentinalSlice chapter 10 . 6/2
Yay an update. I don't know how I missed this
I simply adore this story! Interesting to see a female Harry who faces much of the same problems as canon Harry... and yet is entirely different. Please don't leave the update too long. The Quirrell (voldemort) and harry relationship is intriguing. Does he know she's his horcrux?