Reviews for With a Whimper and a Bang
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Sweet and naughty, loved it! _
LissaDream chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
This was fun!
insufferablebat chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Loved it
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Hehe, lovely little scene between them!
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
I love it! Thanks for sharing :)
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Not into this one as I am with the others. I think it was the "'Please have my baby, Hermione. I want to watch your belly swell with my child." that kinda turned me off to the rest. I ended up researching the clinical ramifications of having sex and it inducing labour and ended up thinking of all the premature problems cascading from that. Though, a study done by Tan PC and Yow CM on the effect of coital activity on onset of labor in women printed in the Obstetrics and Gynecology journal reported no significant results. (I'll stop not because my brain is in research mode) On the other hand, them having a to-go bag set was very in character and amusing.
Saamon-sama chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Can I just say I love it whenever you post anything? Like, goodness gracious!
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Wonderful one shot. Loved the character portrayal. Only complaint is the final line, Severus saying "that's my girl." I feel like that undermines the whole plot of Hermione and Severus being together. It makes her look young and reminds me of when she was a school girl. Other than that no problems! Your writing was great and there was no errors 0v0
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Thank you for a brilliant story, I loved it:-)
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
wow! what a sweet and nice one-shot, thanks ever so much, labor can be a bitch, but then after labor is heavenly. thanks again.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
Sweet and hot all at once. Thank you.