Reviews for With a Whimper and a Bang
This was fun!
insufferablebat chapter 1 . 4/25
Loved it
Hollowg1rl chapter 1 . 4/23
Hehe, lovely little scene between them!
StrongHermione chapter 1 . 4/22
I love it! Thanks for sharing :)
corvusdraconis chapter 1 . 4/21
Not into this one as I am with the others. I think it was the "'Please have my baby, Hermione. I want to watch your belly swell with my child." that kinda turned me off to the rest. I ended up researching the clinical ramifications of having sex and it inducing labour and ended up thinking of all the premature problems cascading from that. Though, a study done by Tan PC and Yow CM on the effect of coital activity on onset of labor in women printed in the Obstetrics and Gynecology journal reported no significant results. (I'll stop not because my brain is in research mode) On the other hand, them having a to-go bag set was very in character and amusing.
Saamon-sama chapter 1 . 4/21
Can I just say I love it whenever you post anything? Like, goodness gracious!
MrsSnapeMalfoyNikiforovAgreste chapter 1 . 4/21
Wonderful one shot. Loved the character portrayal. Only complaint is the final line, Severus saying "that's my girl." I feel like that undermines the whole plot of Hermione and Severus being together. It makes her look young and reminds me of when she was a school girl. Other than that no problems! Your writing was great and there was no errors 0v0
Sampdoria chapter 1 . 4/21
Thank you for a brilliant story, I loved it:-)
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 4/21
wow! what a sweet and nice one-shot, thanks ever so much, labor can be a bitch, but then after labor is heavenly. thanks again.
Petite Mule chapter 1 . 4/21
Sweet and hot all at once. Thank you.