Reviews for Orochi-senpai
R3Dinfinity chapter 15 . 7/16
Also on the off chance that another Q&A is soon shelf these two.

To Taro: While you do hate knights and Centurions be warned that there are rumors of Gladiators killing people with a right hook. Just thought you should know in case your dislike showed itself.

To anyone who would know: Ever hear of a game called For Honor?
R3Dinfinity chapter 15 . 7/16
All these classes being unveiled and my main man lawbringer is old and my off class nobushi isn't even mentioned. At least my Taro-Ayano ship prevailed.
Reader chapter 15 . 6/22
Cliffhanger, shit!
Flameal Ashcrow chapter 15 . 6/7
... this is related to Yandere Sim in name only. This reads mostly as an excuse to write a highschool romance for two For Honor OCs. I'd recommend rebranding it as a highschool AU and posting it over in the For Honor section.

Not only will that keep it from seeming so misleading, it'll also attract the crowd that likes highschool AUs, and get you more reviews.
Wish a nigga wood
Exploding sword chapter 15 . 3/30
Okay maybe I'm wrong but if I've been keeping track right we have.
Orochi, warden , warlord , shinobi , peacekeeper , centurian , gladiator , kensei , highlander , nobushi , armushia ,and lawbringer.
I feel like I'm missing a few.
Besides that I'm still waiting for a shaman because I feel that that's a comedy skit waiting to happen... an animal in a world a technology probably would lead to some interesting situations.
cchazyboy chapter 15 . 3/24
Taro and Charlotte! I ship it! #TeamCharlotte
Weeb chapter 15 . 2/27
This story here, albeit late, is just amazing.
Creative, Fresh, and overall a great read.
I wish to see more of this, till next time.
Shocknawe 425 chapter 15 . 2/2
I wonder who is gonna be paired with Charlotte.
Xxzero117 chapter 4 . 1/30
Krylsten, plssssssss make this into a full story, I'm sure many of would absolutely love to read the hell out of it
Team NovaStorm chapter 15 . 1/28
Ahhhhhhnh damnit now I don’t know what to support! Ayano and Taro or Charlotte and Taro!
Plsss make this a full story, it amazing!
INFIRMUS, ETIAM
KodokSangar chapter 14 . 12/14/2017
NO! NOPE! this is not a defeat yet!
#TeamAyano
thetyrant67 chapter 14 . 12/11/2017
I have to say, honestly...what you wrote here should be made into an anime. It's just that good.