Reviews for Chasing Death
fanficlove2014 chapter 4 . 11/15/2017
Awesome chapter! Loved the introduction of Mira and Cana! Hope we get to see more of them. I'm excited to see what's next!
LyHy chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
Wow! That's a long time. Can't wait for the next update.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
Awesome chapter! Natsu is just great. Love their interactions. Can't wait to get some other clues ... Thanks a million for the update!
nap team captain chapter 4 . 10/15/2017
The amount of mix feels I get after reading this is driving me mad. A part of me wants to know who the villain is right away yet a part of me wants to follow the trail and see who's behind the murders and why. I get vibes of Sherlock Holmes and the Great Mouse Detective but without the cocaine addiction that is seldom mentioned and obvious villain at large. I think I'm deprived of Criminal Law lately. I really want to know how things fit but for now everyone just either a witness or a suspect and I don't know I can point a finger and say that Natsu is truly the mastermind or just himself.
Martyn chapter 4 . 10/14/2017
Will the next chapter (Or the one after) include Natsu experiencing "Marshmallow Hell" in Erza's chest?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2017
I'm missing your story. Any chance of getting an update? Sorry to bother, and of course you have all the rights to take your time but ... this is so good that I hope to read a new chapter soon.
fanficlove2014 chapter 3 . 7/21/2017
Oh boy... things are going to be super interesting! I have some guesses on Natsu and I can't wait to learn more about him! I liked is interaction with the officer who was first on the scene. Every time he spiraled, natsu was there with a small pick me up. Just this little bit of him makes it easy to see how the Superintendent took a liking to him so Natsu could pass. Can't wait to see what's next! great chapter!
fanficlove2014 chapter 2 . 7/21/2017
Wonderful wonderful job! I loved the tension between Erza and Laxus in this! Each unwilling to back down and... Erza's reaction to getting Natsu? Perfect! XD Can't blame the girl for her, let's say, reluctance. Hopefully our boy will surprise her ;) Curious about her new case too... hmm...
nationalcarmen chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
this story is spiiiiicy, omg. i cannot wait for the next update. (:P
nap team captain chapter 3 . 6/5/2017
I don't know if the first chapter about Salamander and Natsu are connected. I assume they are or you're just throwing me into confusion, but I can't wait to connect the dots
nap team captain chapter 2 . 6/5/2017
Go at your own pace. I'll glad you're updating. I hope to read more when you find the time and find inspiration
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2017
Natsu is... well, he's Natsu, so, yeah. Things are getting gruesome ... kinda like Natsu can still be grinning. Can't wait for the next chapter! Don't want to be a jerk but ... update soon, please! You are doing great here. Thanks a lot!
LyHy chapter 3 . 5/26/2017
You write so cool. I love it. I hope you can write scenes of the strongest team Erza Natsu Gray Laxus Gajeel
LyHy chapter 2 . 5/18/2017
Oh! You write Gajeel and Erza so cool! Love this story
MysticNatsu02 chapter 2 . 5/17/2017
Great story keep it up! Will there be any pairings with natsu?