Reviews for Pull of the Wolf
Good story, hope you continue
Could you please update this?
trickster blue chapter 7 . 7/13
please update soon it is a good story
jkirsch chapter 2 . 6/19
This story is so good. So many unanswered questions. What's Alric ultimate purpose? How will Maddy's visit with the wild pack go? What will happen on Maddy and Rhydian's outing with Shan and Tom looking for "the beast"? How will Maddy react when she realizes there's no way out of the union with Rhydian? Please update!
sannexgek chapter 7 . 6/17
Hey,
I really like your story so i hope you will continue writing

So please update
Taylor chapter 7 . 5/22
im worried what will happen if maddy tries to stand up to alric. there's a lot going on here, ranging from the mildly amusing to the alarming. poor Tom doesn't understand the situation at all. i wonder if he and rhydian will find ways to butt heads. lol. on a darker note, back to alric - what exactly does he want? Even if maddy and rhydian oppose him and don't get crushed for it, there's still the issue of Alric's pack. if he loses control of the pack, then all bets are off. that might spell disaster too. and how betrayed will maddy feel toward not just rhydian but even her own parents when she discovers the full truth? as you can tell, i loved your latest chapter ! ! !
Justsomebody chapter 1 . 5/21
I wonder what is so secretive about the union and what maddy's parents and Rhydian aren't telling Maddy this is just to good can't wait for you to update

P.s. can't tell us how often you will be updating on this AMAZING wolfblood fanfic?
This is really amazing can you update really fast please I need to know what's going to happen next.
I just love this fanfic keep up the good work and I can't wait for you to update
Taylor chapter 6 . 5/18
ohh wow hmm. rhydian and maddy's parents are keeping secrets from her about the union? i like this twist. i have all kinds of questions. this chapter was great just like the others.
Taylor chapter 5 . 5/12
yes rhydian is staying! i laughed at Maddy's line about her ok with them being friends but that he's not allowed to follow her like a 'lost puppy' rofl. the mam/maddy moments were so good too and it's good that madds now understands what rhydian is going through and facing w/ alric. another worthy chapter imho.

i hope your surgery goes well. don't overdo it.
Gigi chapter 5 . 5/9
Rhydian is staying :) Yay! It was mature of Maddy to apologize since I think she really hurt Rhydian's feelings. It's hard being the new kid in town and she was harsh toward him. At the very least, they could become friends since they would naturally have stuff in common.
Thanks for such a good chapter :) Good luck with your surgery!
cherryblossomseventeen chapter 3 . 5/9
Rly good fic! poor madds and poor rhydian! grr i hate hate HATE alric..
Taylor chapter 4 . 5/7
this is just very very tough for both mads and rhydian and i feel for both of them. maybe that's why i love this story so much. it's putting them under pressure & in a situation we never got to see in Wolfblood. i absolutely cannot wait to find out what happens. tkae your time if you need to b/w chapters but i am just loving this.
jkirsch chapter 1 . 5/7
This story is so good. I'm going to dive in and read the rest tonight :)