Reviews for In Between Constellations
BBGROOVE chapter 1 . 6/20/2017
This was an immense pleasure to read. I love the almost au world you built, and adore that you chose Celeste as the name for the kingdom Luna was a princess of. Each character was a nice touch/nod to he original story, especially the doggy version of everyone's favorite godfather lol. I must admit I was surprised you chose to have Draco not attend Hogwarts, but it makes absolute sense within this story. Thank you creating this!
Blairdanlover chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
I loved your story ! I hope you write more Luna/draco fics! It's so beautiful I can't even find words to describe how your story made me feel and how perfect it is! It's such a beautiful, imaginative story... Good job, I applaude you!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
If there was one thing I'm a bit confused, I'm no expert even in the slightest but, doesn't bone contain DNA as much as hair does? :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Do you have tumblr? If you do, tag druna, Harry Potter etc and this will be a gift to all DMLL lovers.

I've deleted tumblr for while now to reduce distractions, so can't post to share about this lovely story of yours.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Who are you? And what have you done to my heart? I logged out just so I could review again and hopefully spurr you on for many more wonderful stories/chapters to come. A Luna pov would be awesome ;)

I'm grateful for the fluff instead of angst this originally was meant to be. I also liked the element of surprise you subtly wrote about who 'Phineas' was. I think I like everything about this shot.
readchangelive chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
I was looking for an update for castles in the and look what I found. Another gem. I am so grateful for another beautiful DMLL story, you don't understand :')

It was so beautifully written, I adore this. Definitely my favourite oneshot T-T the snark that is inherently Draco was written so great, his interactions with Blaise, Nott and all was so Draco I think you really wrote him wonderfully in character. The kindness and care he reserves just for Luna makes my heart weep with joy and Luna bringing out the goodness in him is so precious, again justice was done for their development :') especially loved the part where draco was conversing with Snape.

You made draco's parents sweet side appear naturally solike canon especially how protective they are for him.

I adore this one-shot so much, thank you for writing :')

You couldn't have written this any better really. How they've come together and all was written so fluidly, I love it.
22Moons chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
I just loved this. You did a wonderful job of weaving canon into your AU without losing the essence of the characters. I especially enjoyed Draco's friends' opinions on the situation.

Castles in the Sky is another great story. It's Draco and Luna, but very different from this story, and I think it shows how talented you are. Thank you so much for your wonderful stories!
MairuzuKuro-hime chapter 1 . 4/22/2017
ahhh the fluff
good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
It's so rare to find Draco/Luna pairings, and even more rare that they aren't angsty. Thanks again for posting this and I can't wait for new chapters in Castles! Really love that story!
You'll Never Bring Me Down chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
It is cool
xRoguexRavenx chapter 1 . 4/21/2017
This was a great fic. Even in an AU they both manage to be completely in character. Extra kudos. Also I love Castles in the Sky so it's no surprise to me that this story is equally amazing.