Reviews for Temperance 2 - The Story Of Jessie & James (Considering discontinuing)
Hi chapter 9 . 7/22/2020
Okay. I understand that all of this is happening at a fast rate, and that everything is uncertain right now. I do understand that because my own great grandmother passed away two months ago from the cumulative effects of COPD and congestive heart failure, and it hurt me. I will pray for you and your safety. I have yet to read one of your stories aside from the first chapter of this one, but I saw this most recent update and became concerned. I wish you well.
I want to try and calm you down. I had three friends who tested positive for Coronavirus, and none of them displayed any symptoms, but were exposed. I was, too, actually, and I tested negative, but self quarantined, anyway, just to be safe.
There is also a promising vaccine for the Coronavirus. I understand on the health concerns you have, because half my family has diabetes on my father's side. Fortunately, all were safe.
Be safe.
Pretty good chapter 2 . 4/7/2020
Not bad, but the manuscript form needs editing so that the reader can follow along more easily. I like it, though, and can understand well enough to enjoy. You just have a problem with making sentences choppy; most tend to do run-on sentences, like I do. I am pleased overall with the storyline.
Andreina Cummings chapter 8 . 1/23/2019
Awesome story I wish you finshed writing it
heather.forrester.56 chapter 8 . 8/4/2018
Hoping to see the end of this story and hoping that James will eventually will get his Family with Jessie.
Pokemonfanthings chapter 7 . 10/19/2017
I really enjoyed this. I hope you get the chance to update soon.
chipotlepeppers chapter 7 . 10/3/2017
I like this temperance series. It's a good idea, I especially like how you focus on a different set of characters for each one. It's creative, organized, and I should have done something more like this.

I am going to read the Delia one too someday soon. I heard that it's good:)
chipotlepeppers chapter 6 . 10/3/2017
certainly many awkward situations:)
chipotlepeppers chapter 5 . 10/3/2017
omg
chipotlepeppers chapter 4 . 10/3/2017
lol 'we usually only get caught because she stops to check herself out in security cameras' totally true:)
chipotlepeppers chapter 3 . 10/3/2017
your author note in the beginning was very helpful.

I meant to comment on this before, but I have already gotten used to your writing style. It was the initial experience that threw me off in Temperance 1. I have never been good at reading something that is done in something other than the traditional American punctuation style, and other than a few divergences, your style is very similar to what I have always thought of as 'normal'.

The most important thing is that people can understand. I get frustrated when I write and then I later find out (other from a review or by later-date proofreading) that my sentences weren't clear enough, or worse, that I way over explained myself. You are clear and your word choice makes me smile:)

I also like how you wrote the TR backstory. I love seeing that in rocketshipping fics
chipotlepeppers chapter 2 . 10/3/2017
I think they are in character, although Jessie and James seemed a little too serious. I write them a little too seriously in my own stories sometimes, and if you are like me, you probably are basing them more off their earlier years compared to what they are in the current anime (Sun and Moon). That's better than fine with me but other people might point that out to you.

Meowth was excellent; I haven't read anyone portray him better. He can be difficult to write.

I also love the last little conversation between Jessie and James.
chipotlepeppers chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
I love rocketshipping and this is so cute:)
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 7 . 9/16/2017
Wait. What? Sex raises body temperature? ...hm. I wonder who the Interpol agent is that's also a Kanto gym leader.
QUEENSPELLER67 chapter 6 . 9/10/2017
This was so sweet. I loved it.
Julie Togepi chapter 6 . 9/9/2017
I can't believe that the professor and soon-to-be wife want another kid. And I'm guessing that Jessie ended up pregnant. Also I'm not exactly sure if Mewoth got the right location. Update soon! :)