Reviews for The Virtue's Paragon
Vampire Tails chapter 7 . 9/6
I'd seen your analyses on YouTube (I go by Bipper Pines or Peri Walker there) and I'm so glad they're all here in an organized fashion!
It was fun reading these, getting more of a deeper feel of the traits and what they might do in a given situation.
Also, will you be doing Hate and Neutral, even though they're not canon, as well?
ImReallyShort chapter 7 . 2/11
If there was a story made out of this, it would be SO AWESOME! You said that your stories were removed, so is it not readable anymore? Or is it another site? I’d like to read them!
348joey chapter 1 . 6/5/2017
Word of Dog actually does state that all of the fallen humans were children.
DarKingdomHearts chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
I really like how all of the virtues are worked out. It seems logical, and gives a clear reason what tiny piece they are missing to stop Asgore. Few scenario's popped into my head. Kindness eventually being killed by Undyne when facing Asgore, who couldn't do it. Integrity wanting to join Asgore in his cause and Patience eventually figuring out what the endgame (the True Pacifist) is. Good work!
xXLoveThatAccentXx chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Wow! The way you analyse these virtues is amazing! They make sense and break down the possible intentions and outcomes of the souls, and I love it! I can't wait to see what's next!