Reviews for Ben 10 and Star vs the forces of evil
awsomerebel55 chapter 42 . 11/9
Awesome, what episode will be next? Simple, Fool's Gold? Or something from Star's universe.
gamelover41592 chapter 42 . 11/9
excellent job I actually forgot about this episode
StrongGuy159 chapter 42 . 11/9
Cool chapter continue please.
Why weaken tom and make him pussy out hes a demon with a shit load of powers he should be able to take be in a fight
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 41 . 11/4
I can't wait to see how star handles Rath!

KEEP BEING AWESOME!
awsomerebel55 chapter 41 . 11/3
Nice. Looks like things are going alright. Ben is so much better than Marco when it comes to deal with things like this.
StrongGuy159 chapter 41 . 11/3
Nice chapter continue please.
gamelover41592 chapter 41 . 11/3
that was way awesome and thank you for putting you own spin on this episode :)
when Ultimate Alien comes out I want Ben and Star will to fight Captain Nemesis aka Overlord.
poor Kevin but don't worry once the Onmitrix is destroyed Kevin will turn back to normal also goodbye for now Chromastone and hello once again to Diamondhead also I have a feeling Toffee will team up with Vilgax and Albedo to get revenge on Star and Ben in Final Battle parts 1 and 2 where Star gets her wand fixed which the wand gets upgraded and Ben gaining the Ultimatrix from Albedo to defeat Toffee and Vilgax.
Ultimatrix bearer chapter 40 . 11/2
I wonder if the whole Kevin holding it against star will become a problem.
well Ultimatirx bearer Ben did get Diamondhead back but at the cost of loosing Chromastone.
next the return of Diamondhead and losing Chromastone.
Part 2 preview
Ben:Diamondhead you're in trouble Vilgax I have a lot of practice with this one.
awsomerebel55 chapter 40 . 11/1
When will Ben and the gang deal with some of Star's crazy side of the universe? I bet the final battle against Vilgax will be awesome.