Reviews for Triggered Memory
SevvyGirl chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
Dx Bruce's parents.
Makes total sense if you ask me xD
Should've been canon.
Of course then the Joker's true identity would have been revealed in the comics.
Ah well.
Good job. :)
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Wow... Just, wow.

That was so good! D: I loved it. Short and sweet. And great. xD seriously though it was really good! You captured the Jokers personality perfectly, in my opinion. I enjoyed reading it too, very well written.

And the fact that the Jokers dad killed Batmans parents... D: ! That was so cool. I absolutely adore the way you worked that in.

So yeah, loved it. .
theunknown chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
batter than the theory when he kills them:)
Emii chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
Hey, I'm really impressed! You have such a clean, flowing writing style. Not many writers have that. I love the constant actions taking place too. I wasn't sure what to expect from the memory thing, and I'm glad I read it now - excellent take on the whole thing! I'm surprised this idea hasn't been over-used, now that I think about it. Good stuff on making your mark on it :)

Looking forward to more of your work - keep it up!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Huh . . . explains some things . . .
Story Writing Helper chapter 1 . 6/6/2005
Well well well. I like this. Irony is good for the soul you know. And this story is chuck full of it. I find it a nice insight as that the Joker's father killed Batsy's parents. Therefore, forming a twisted and narrow relationship between the two.
Nightmare1 chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
o.O Whoa! Kind of puts a twist on the movie, but that was awesome!

Amanda9 chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
o That was good. Very good. Chilling. Loved it!
Gina Ivy chapter 1 . 2/26/2003
WOW! This gave me chills! Excellent twist!
Icon chapter 1 . 2/23/2003
Oh! You caught me good with that one.

I'm not generally a fan of linking the two characters pasts like that, but your take was both new and very well delivered. Kudos!
AlfieLuv chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
Whoa. That was not what I was expecting. Shocked the hell out of me. I LOVED it! Never thought of making the "Joe Chill" character out to be Joker's father. Very interesting! I liked this A LOT. Well done!