Reviews for Waiting in Vain
Me chapter 1 . 3/18
Write more you said there was more but u havent added any in 12 years
tsevca chapter 1 . 9/26/2014
Have you heard of paragraphs?
annie rules chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
plz plz update soon... i would really love jake whump so how about jake gets into an accident or some thing really bad happens to him and melanie realizes that that she could lose jake and that brings all her emotions to the fore...
Tennischica chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
Iy has been 5 years and u still havent updated that is pretty SAD
princetongirl chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
LOVED IT UPDATE SOON
oOo Endless Rain oOo chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hmm... For one... you said that there would be more chapters to come and it's been what? Almost 2 years? And, if I may make a suggestion... you could try to put your work in paragraphs and maybe add a bit more detail instead of just dialogue. Anyway, if you ever do come back to this, it would be a very interesting story indeed!
Alenor chapter 1 . 5/28/2005
oh that's so sad, i hope you update soon because i wanna read the rest...but somehow i'm thinking you won't, ahh well, cya later.
Caitlyn Rose chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
i would love for you to continue this but i think perhaps you could work on your formating ...?
Mandi-Solo chapter 1 . 10/25/2004
this is awesome, hope there's more!

Mandi
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
Well, it was kinda hard to read. Do you think next time you could use paragraphs and gaps?

It was a very short chapter but you got a good plot line. Maybe you could just expand on it?
lynn chapter 1 . 2/6/2004
Ilove this story! please finish it!
Author By Night chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
Is this alternative universe, or is it what happened before? Either way, its good! :)
Shona chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
This was the best sweet home alabama story i ve ever read! I love it! Please continue!

bi

shona
Ducky05 chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
more more more more more! please! more!
Old McDonald Had A Farm chapter 1 . 4/11/2003
I liked the part about the boy named Kyle! He seems so sweet! I think he should be nominated for a global award! That is my advice from .

THANKS BYE!