Reviews for A Forgotten Youth
softballaddict11 chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
I really enjoy your story! Are you still working on it? I would love to know if you plan on it, or if someone else has taken the task. Well done, I can not wait to see if there is more coming!
Softball11
Ren O'neil chapter 7 . 10/1/2014
Please update this fantastic work of art. It needs to be continued.
Phoniex Fire Pixie chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
this one is interesting hope to read more
Scorpius502 chapter 7 . 7/19/2014
Awesome story please continue
remeyqueen74 chapter 7 . 3/23/2014
Please consider updating this amazing story
No name chapter 7 . 3/3/2014
Please please do more it is really good
PiptheSnake chapter 7 . 1/2/2014
More! U have me eating out of the palm of your hand (metaphorically)
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2013
pretty please update? :3
Anonymous chapter 7 . 12/27/2013
PLEASE start posting chapters again! It's REALLY good. I can't wait until they(meaning everyone who knew Harry/Alexander previously) finds out, assuming they are going to find out. Like I said, pretty please with whatever-your-favorite-candy-is on top!
Guest chapter 7 . 12/13/2013
next chapter of a forgotten youth please!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 11/10/2013
Well, That Was Intriguing. Lupin's Back As DADA & Him & Snape Have A Dueling Club? I Feel Like It's Probably Not A Dueling Club But The DA. ;P
Post U Later chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
Well That Was Interesting. So Voldemort Wants To Get Harry On His Side. I'd Love To See Voldemort's Face When Harry Declines. ;P

& Lol, Harry Just Takes The Snake. That's So Cool. But Uh Oh, Hermione's Starting To See The Similarities, & With Her, Just That One Little Thing Could Cause A Serious Amount Of Curiosity To Erupt From Her. Spurring Her On To Find Out The Truth. X3
Post U Later chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
Ouch, Poor Harry, Feeling Every Emotion & Physical Feeling In All His Visions. That's Gotta Suck. I Hope They've Able To Save That Little Girl.

I Love How Harry Deigned His Room. Very Nice. & I Wonder Where Snape Ran Off To. He Was Probably Called.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
OMG! THE FEELS! Poor Harry! I Can't Imagine Being Shown Your Deepest Darkest Fears Then Having To Share Them In Front Of A Whole Class Of Students Like That.
Post U Later chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
Oh Please Harry, This Is As Far From Your First Year As Possible. ;P

"Do you like lemon drops?" Dumbledore then asked, totally serious.
-Of Course Dumbledore Would Ask That. Though I''m Glad He Didn't Ask Too Many Questions, It Seemed Like He Should Have Asked A Few More About Him, Like Where Does He Come From? Or How He Got Into The Castle?

& I Love Snape's Reaction To Harry's Scars. Very Nice. It's Good To See That Snape Can Feel More Than Anger & Irritation. XD