Reviews for What Worth A Life?
Bookwormkat1 chapter 18 . 10/20
who was ittttt was it Harry Ron or Draco?
skyeryder01 chapter 18 . 10/14
Great chapter! I love that Yaxley took one look at Lucius' face and knew they needed to change plans and not go after Hermione again. I can't wait to see what happens next especially with the hidden person, who I think was Draco. Loved the scene with Hermione and Lucius and what Lucius said about dealing with the Weasleys only for her.
Gajevyaddict chapter 18 . 10/14
uh oh... I really hope that wasn't a bad thing. I'm worried now. Please tell me it was a good thing. That better not be Harry... I don't think he has much of a right to say anything though considering the fact that he is dating her escort. Hopefully whomever it is won't make waves.
Jssica chapter 18 . 10/12
Muito obrigado pela atualização..muita inspiração
OncerLoyal96 chapter 18 . 10/13
Thank you for your story! I have been binge reading in order to catch up. It is so elegantly written I cannot get enough!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 18 . 10/13
Hoo boy. Excellent chapter!
kselser621 chapter 18 . 10/13
great story
sunsethill chapter 18 . 10/12
Oh, nice cliffie there! I also liked how Corban Yaxley took Lucius' actions and came up with a reasonable explanation, and knows they better be careful. But the real explanation makes Lucius twice as dangerous as the one they came up with.
Catulla chapter 18 . 10/12
Ooooh things are heating up! As always, love this story!
kimbclar chapter 18 . 10/12
Excellent
BookwormKW chapter 18 . 10/12
I think it's funny and true how people think that Lucius is far more dangerous and intimidating than any auror! Fabulous update! I adore the thought of Lucius taking care of and protecting an injured Hermione. Eager for more :)
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 18 . 10/12
I can't remember if I saved this but this is really starting to get awesome update soon but take your time with it
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 10 . 10/12
damn i hate my fiance cant dance
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 9 . 10/12
oh how i love snape and the way his mind working. :D
szabo.alexandra1991 chapter 8 . 10/12