Reviews for What Worth A Life?
kalilje chapter 14 . 2h
great chapter
redheadfaerie chapter 14 . 3h
oh no! i'm all caught up! this story is very enticing, and i am glad that i chose to read it.
Guest chapter 14 . 5h
Nice chapter.
Alesia G chapter 14 . 3h
I love the entire chapter but what I think I love the most is the fact that Blaise loves Ginny and she him. The idea they could be happy together even when they did start correctly and are being forced to come out for the sake of reputation, I love that they actually love each other.

I am guessing even though Lucius is going to go slow and Hermione trusts him, the memories of the violations she suffered at the manor will come into play at some point.

Great chapter, thank you for the update.
rumbeller25 chapter 14 . 10h
this was great i really love this story so much
elizabethrose1974 chapter 1 . 2/16
oh I love this story so much! such angst and drama! pleeeeeeease update soon!
arapyanime chapter 13 . 2/7
I like this fic! Please continue!
CB chapter 13 . 1/31
Please update soon! I really love your story and can’t wait to see what happens.
Vivid Snare chapter 13 . 1/24
Interesting I look forward to the update
Arendora chapter 13 . 1/24
Hmmm, so many questions. I am intrigued! Harry...and Theo. Hermione and Theo and Lucius. Severus, Draco so many tangled interesting webs. I am looking forward to the next update. Good Job!
roon0 chapter 13 . 1/21
Poor Harry. I look forward to your next update.
roon0 chapter 12 . 1/21
I think Harry should probably thank Theo for whatever he is planning. As for Bellatrix being still alive, wow how scary.
roon0 chapter 11 . 1/21
Great chapter. I am glad can see that Hermione might not be a total pushover. :D
roon0 chapter 10 . 1/21
Ooooooh how long will these two hold out I wonder. Great chapter.
roon0 chapter 9 . 1/21
I am glad Severus has turned up and that Lucius is playing for keeps. I wonder when Draco will turn up and complicate things.