Reviews for What Worth A Life?
kimbclar chapter 17 . 7/1
Excellent
Karen Bristow chapter 17 . 6/29
Another great chapter. I am a little worried for Severus. He is in danger of giving his heart to someone who I feel will not appreciate him. Draco has to learn there is more to his father than what he thinks he knows about him. After all Lucius was the cause of much heartache and those closest are often the last to see change. Please keep writing.
CJRed chapter 17 . 6/27
I was so happy to find the email for the update. Great chapter. My heart breaks for Harry. After everything he still has to deal with his best friend being in danger. Severus is right, Draco and Lucius need to sit down for a heart to heart! Thanks for the update!
pgoodrichboggs chapter 17 . 6/25
Awesome chapter! Excited for more. I hope Draco and Lucius can patch up their father son relationship.
Lady Serenity Taisho chapter 17 . 6/25
I'm really enjoying your story. You have a good grasp on your use of grammar and your plot development is great. Please update soon!
SteffiS78 chapter 17 . 6/25
thanks for sharing and as always I'm looking very much forward to your next update
Grahamgirl93 chapter 17 . 6/23
Wise words from Severus! Lucius was comforting & loving... great chapter!
Cecily Mitchell chapter 17 . 6/23
Severus is over here just trying to live his life and the Malfoys are stomping through rooms and being super dramatic. Lol. Love this.
Rlkotatis chapter 17 . 6/22
Love this more and more with every chapter!
Martionmanswife chapter 17 . 6/22
this is quickly becoming one of my favorite reads. I really can not wait to see where this goes.
sshanholtzer44 chapter 17 . 6/22
oo a very informative chapter. love it!
Wynter Phoenix chapter 17 . 6/22
Excellent chapter!
rumbeller25 chapter 17 . 6/22
this was great i loved it :)
sunsethill chapter 17 . 6/22
I hope that Lucius and Draco can have that talk soon, but I'm sure Lucius is right that it will be hard to get Draco to listen. I think he's going to have to be brutally honest and expose his emotions, which he won't like. The little hints of how things are going to go for Clara makes it hard for me to look forward to that story. She's a fascinating character, but I know she's going to be very unhappy for a long time-rather like Severus. I'm also rather eager to see how Harry reacts to finding out that Kingsley used Hermione as bait. Talk about fireworks.
frekles chapter 17 . 6/22
great story! Thanks for the update!