Reviews for Family of Four, Three, Two
Spazzy13 chapter 1 . 9/10
Aww this is so beautifully sad, it made me cry! I would love to see more added to this story. I really want to know how Harry Dixon reacts to the group at Atlanta and how it changes the Dixon brothers dynamic with the group as well.
cerezo.dulce11 chapter 1 . 8/19
Wow me has hecho llorar fue muy conmovedor todo oajla puedas llegar a subir otro capítulo de verdad está buena la trama
hotcat chapter 1 . 8/12
great story byt so sad
BookFan96 chapter 1 . 7/22
I wish that you had continued this
Roseflame Crystalheart chapter 1 . 5/30
T.T soo sad
AlucardChick101 chapter 1 . 5/26
That was very depressing but amazing at the same time. I wish there was more because I'm already addicted!
ed24555 chapter 1 . 3/12
please continue
ed24555 chapter 1 . 3/12
please continue
wildcat1144 chapter 1 . 2/8
I was freaking sobbing by the end!
RedB chapter 1 . 11/25/2017
Awesome story you made me cry! There id two things I wanna say: They better not die! Or turn! And also UPDATE!
Kimmiekitten75 chapter 1 . 11/9/2017
Oh man that wad sad but very good! I would really like to see more of this story.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
Oh you make my heart hurt! This was beautifully written, especially with all the different POVs. It brought tears to my eyes. Looking forward to any updates!
Joane.Rivera chapter 1 . 8/11/2017
awwww this is so beautiful I want more pleaseeee
Razeus1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2017
Wouldn't be interesting if the boys' mother was a squib daughter to the Blacks or Potters? Just as a further tie-in to HP-verse. It would be interesting if some of the Blacks or Potters showed up to re-connect to their remaining family members( or something like that) and it could lead to Harry getting the training he needs in his magic!
DheeDixon chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
sad, really sad. good story