Reviews for Two Years On
imamfgenius chapter 57 . 9/14
Please continue
Southamerica5 chapter 57 . 8/25
Yay a Staubrey proposal and BeChloe baby! Another good chapter.
SharonE chapter 55 . 8/23
Yes you are back. But it is not finished yet. We want a bechloe baby and Straubrey wedding!
Finished the 56 chapters in a day! What a journey is! Please continue this awesome history. Greetings from Mexico!
Southamerica5 chapter 56 . 8/13
I like how the house is passed down to the first female. It makes it different and cool. This gives them the perfect place to start their family with less financial strain of buying a house. The commute may be a little longer, but it is worth it.
horsegurl03 chapter 56 . 8/13
OH MY AWWWWW!
Wahineco chapter 56 . 8/13
Damn! You always get us with a surprise.
Duh2042 chapter 55 . 8/9
So proud of Chloe!
Southamerica5 chapter 55 . 8/9
Awww. I love the support and how Beca is ready to trade success. She has had her time, now Chloe gets hers. That's love.
kimmania chapter 55 . 8/9
It is such a small thing, but I love how much they include Alba in their active lives. I also love how fast Beca responds to Chloe’s opportunity in the affirmative. I really do love this version of this pairing. Thank you for sharing.
laco0417 chapter 54 . 7/5
Ohmyfeelings... I really liked how all the Bellas ended up together on BeChloe wedding night. And I felt a little knot on my stomach when read the last sentence from CR.
This chapter is really sweet, good work!
Southamerica5 chapter 54 . 7/4
I love how they all somehow made it put to the sunrise after staying out late partying at the wedding. It's like they all had an internal Bella's bonding moment notification. Wherever life takes them, they will always be Bella sisters.
Duh2042 chapter 54 . 7/4