Reviews for Serpentine
I hope we get big momma basilisk! I absolutely adore this story! Hope all is well with you!
Anonymous6364 chapter 19 . 9/11
Love this story so far and hope you come back to finish it. Hopefully you feel much better here in 2022.
One piecerules100 chapter 19 . 9/10
Great chapter hope you are alright.
Drax Demonix chapter 19 . 9/7
Please continue this story is awesome! I cant wait to read the next chapter!
Hope harry makes a ward over a necklace for Selena that can filter out a rooster call

Since are roosters suuuper common lol

Elves just don’t snap their fingers and chickens appear

Pretty sure they have farm animals in Hogwarts

I’m pretty sure the book said a voldy posed Ginny killed all the roosters in Hogwarts grounds
Wonder if Harry could point his wand at Selina’s mouth and maybe charm her to be smaller

Since only the scales are spell resistant

Maybe feed her a polijuice potion mixed with her scales and a Veela maybe to turn her into a lamia witch but with death eyes lol

That would be pretty awesome
anbroa chapter 19 . 8/23
Looking forward to new chapters. Thank you for sharing your writing. I am enjoying this story quite a bit. It is a nice change to have competent adults who care about Harry. :)
DrkDragoon117 chapter 19 . 8/11
I love this story; I can't wait for the next chapter. I hope inspiration hits you soon lol, writers block always gets me down. So, then I start another story, and then I get blocked on that and the pattern repeats.
EPIC-FEIRYWOLF chapter 19 . 8/9
please update this is such a great story... 100% gold
Fangirl174 chapter 19 . 8/8
Love this please update
Fox Sage 1 chapter 19 . 8/4
Update please
blasterdog chapter 19 . 7/31
Wonderful story, it’s a great read
alsdjhfgljkwebgh chapter 13 . 7/26
I like a good GG!Dumbledore, but Christ, it's really so refreshing to read a story where he actually cares about and helps Harry.
Oroborous chapter 19 . 7/18
Amazing.

I cannot stress this enough - this fic MUST continue.

Not enough love is given to the nope-ropes in HP, and you, kind sir, are doing them a thousand times the honor and justice JK ROFL ever did.

Giga POGGERS, sned more content ASAP.
LordCharlieJ chapter 19 . 7/19
This is proving to be a wonderful fic. Love to see where it goes from here.
1,127 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »