Reviews for Wrena's Husband
Wynni chapter 4 . 5/13/2017
Yay! back to fluffy loved up Thorin...I need more fluffy Thorin in my literary diet. Please and thank you?
Wynni chapter 3 . 5/13/2017
Oh wow, this is a conundrum you managed to wrangle together.

and baby on the way is just icing on the cake.
Wynni chapter 2 . 5/13/2017
Oh for love of pete...

well, at least he hasn't drawn a blade on her in this one

sigh

would cognitive recalibration bring us back to fluffy lovies? Please? I was enjoying that Thorin.
Wynni chapter 1 . 5/13/2017
Aw no, i'm guessing he's utterly misunderstanding the scene in the hallway?

PLEASE let him be misunderstanding teh hallway.
Lancariel chapter 4 . 4/29/2017
As always, this was totally worth waiting for as you know my habit of not being able to read anything not finished
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 4 . 4/27/2017
Thank you for this wonderful story! You did once again a great job in clearing up all this mess.
Robinbird79 chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Yay! Very good chapter. I knew they had to work things out but I just couldn't see how. :)
Dearreader chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
So glad they are happy together. The Amri plot twist was really logical and a great way for both of them to be "right".
jbxl chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Lovely!
LoveMeSomeFili chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
Oh thank god Thorin and Wrena made up. I felt like thumping them both on the back of their heads, to knock some sense into those hard dwarfy knot heads.
Just4Me chapter 4 . 4/26/2017
You did it! I never should have doubted you. Somehow you were able to bring that stubborn King and his Wrena back together. And all the while still keeping them both true to their characters. I'm so glad he decided that he was a man and a lover first, and a King only second.
Queen MariaTheresia chapter 3 . 4/26/2017
This chapter was almost painful to read. And this interesting turn in the end... Poor Thorin AND poor Wrena, I am really curious how they will find a way out of this hopeless situation.
Just4Me chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
How's he ever going to forgive her? Why did she get drawn into Amri's schemes? There's more to that story. You're going to have to work some serious writing magic to get these two back together. Wrena doesn't seem to have made much of an effort in her marriage. Since we haven't heard any of her thoughts and she doesn't communicate much to Thorin, it's hard to understand her. I really don't know how you're going to bring this all together in just one more chapter. And of course, I want more!
Dearreader chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Wow, more chapters, let me put on my surprised face. This version of Thorin is a hard guy to like. He has reasons to feel hurt, but his payback is over the top harsh.
Robinbird79 chapter 3 . 4/25/2017
Oh my. There's a twist I didn't see coming.