Reviews for Mono Roulette : Casino of Despair
mayurie chapter 10 . 4/15/2019
I am late, but I am HERE. REVIEWING!

This story has been a blast, and I won't lie if I say that this was one of my favorite stories with all the fun characters! At least Keiko got the honor of being the first and last one to be executed, hell yeah. And I'm glad to see the elevator shorts and specials to still be here! They're so interesting and fun to read after all.

Man, those cases sure sounds interesting. And Tatum, always up for bullshitting other people; I sure hope someone punched him in the face at least once. I wonder if the people are all alive especially the dead ones then? Since it's a program and all. Hmm, a mystery.

But yeah, it's been a blast and I enjoyed this a lot! Good luck on the next thing you're doing and just life in general. DON'T FORGET TO WALK THE BEAST!
Katastic Writer chapter 40 . 4/14/2019
It's all good, these things happen! I thoroughly enjoyed reading this while it lasted and your writing style is engaging, so no doubt I would enjoy reading this new project and contribute wherever possible. Glad to see that this one would still stay alive to keep the Elevator Shorts, those were fun and cute to read~

As for the case outlines for this story, I figured that Tatum would live up to the Ultimate Troll title at some point though surprised it was that soon! Also I feel like I would've cried from Case #4, so many of my favorite beans dying in just one chapter! Though yeah, it'd be interesting to know if everyone actually survived in the end or if those who died in the simulation still ended up dead? Still, I can see why it didn't end up going the way you intended and it's no trouble to start a brand new idea.
Mystique Monroe chapter 40 . 4/14/2019
Tatum... ultimate troll to the end.

I'm glad you gave us this little update, though I am a smidge curious what the executions would be.

Also, are all the dead students alive, or is like a Matrix scenario where if you die in the simulation, you die for real.

But, I will say, you haven't seen the last of my twisted characters my dear.

But, that a story for another time (insert evil laugh here)
PainX65 chapter 40 . 4/14/2019
Hey, you did well Tobi. I look forward to your next project, and hey, even though this one's done. You did something many other authors rarely do when they discontinue their syocs. So good work, good luck with your next one!
Katastic Writer chapter 39 . 2/21/2019
I think this Valentine’s Day special put me at risk of diabetes. Everyone here is just so PRECIOUS! Love it!
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 39 . 2/19/2019
ADORABLE
TOO ADORABLE
ThePeasantOverlord chapter 39 . 2/19/2019
Hell yeah! I love these specials and now I want a Tatum Hatsumi endgame. Plus Levy and Veronica are a great ship and I know it's egotistical but I LOVE THEM. All the stories were tailored into their characters, it was really good Tobi
ThePeasantOverlord chapter 39 . 2/19/2019
PainX65 chapter 17 . 2/15/2019
Yessssss. Kill the Kotetsu, yes. Make him suffer! Upupupupu~

And jeez. That clearly alt account in the reviews. Sad times man, sad times.
Katastic Writer chapter 38 . 12/26/2018
Happy Holidays again! This was a pleasant surprise and a nice conclusion to the Christmas special, especially with Keiko actually succeeding with getting her material. I look forward to many more adventures with these kiddos in the new year!
ThePeasantOverlord chapter 38 . 12/25/2018
I cannot believe it's been a year! I do love these specials though, where every character gets their own situations. It's really great how you do that
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 38 . 12/25/2018
KAZ MY SWEET CHILD. Keiko was so evil for tricking you but look how adorable that turned out!SO MUCH CUTENESS.
Ahem, anyway, apart from that scene which I am obviously biased about, my other favourite section was the one with Roman's sister, it was very nice. All in all this was a nice Christmas special, so well done!
Katastic Writer chapter 37 . 12/24/2018
Oh lordie, Tatum, what have you done...
But hey! This was a great conclusion to the first act, and seeing the various reactions of everyone is what I like to see! Hope your holidays are merry and bright, Tobi, and I look forward to seeing what's to come in the new year~
TheRoseShadow21 chapter 37 . 12/24/2018
TATUM NO.
Anyway, this was a great chapter, I look forward to the next ones :)
Katastic Writer chapter 36 . 11/9/2018
Ooooh now this is a cool idea! Like multiple alternate timelines where the roles could switch at any moment. I'm down with these Rewinds!

Ha, saw the edit. Nobody is safe from the Rewind Games!