Reviews for New Horizons
Great story
Grahamgirl93 chapter 1 . 5/16
Loved it...wonderful...
najla.lazaretti1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2017
DIZ QUE TEM UMA FIC PRONTINHA NO FORNO PARA ESTA CONVERSA DO NICK COM A HERMIONE E ELA ENTRANDO NA INICIATIVA VINGADORES E O QUE OS AMIGOS DELA FALARIAM VENDO ELA EM UMA ARMADURA?
cathern.cain chapter 1 . 7/7/2017
A little rushed but this was still a very cute story that had me giggling.
wonderful99 chapter 1 . 6/1/2017
I really hope you'll continue this! Loved it!
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
Great short. Fun and funny. Thanks for sharing.
KmyD chapter 1 . 5/17/2017
I love it!
everlastingtrueromance chapter 1 . 5/11/2017
Interesting pairing but I definitely enjoyed this short little fic! I mean who wouldn't be swooning over and if the male avengers
LeeArt chapter 1 . 4/26/2017
Nice, though I wonder if you would write a Hermione/Steve or Hermione/Bucky as well, and I think that Hermione/Bucky would be a great kickass partners
LadiePhoenix007 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
A delectable cross-over! Love it!
Emma3mikan chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
i love your story
angel897 chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
fun to read
SereniteRose chapter 1 . 4/24/2017
I was so excited when I saw this story in my e-mail, I just love the Avengers and Hermione Granger story I hope you write more of her and the Avengers, especially when she a bad-ass and powerful witch, thanks ever so much, I totally enjoyed reading this one-shot, can't wait for the next one.
Lugia'sChallenger13 chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
Great story, hilarious too. Hope there's a sequel. I would love to read the conversation between Fury and Hermione!
JenniseiBlack chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I love this more and more every time I read it! Tony and hermione are perfect! Cannot wait for more! You know...whenever you write them again. Anyways as always dearie it was amazing!