Reviews for The BadGuys' Fic
Brp chapter 2 . 12/8/2014
Original TMNT Cartoon Fan chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Yes! Yes I will blow it up! Mwahahahahahaha! That'll teach you for being my boss and also for getting rid of the chihuahua. He was soooo cute." Everybody gives him a look.

"Well...he was! Now stop staring at me and take care of Mr. Briggs, my mutants."

ROTFL! Shredder is so right about the little chihuahua.
Megan McAlistair chapter 2 . 7/10/2010
"I'm not your step brother... I'm your half sister!"

the soaps and laundry were really funny

I can't believe they toilet papered the technodrome, that's just so... wrong... kinda

but it was funny

it makes the Shredder look like he was Rasputin from the Webcomic Abe & Kroenen (go check it out, it's hilarious)

maybe he should wear a blue plush pimp jacket over the spikes

then he'd get hugged
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
wow, this was silly and NOT overdone at the same time

that's rare

I love this fic, it turns the stereotypes upside down while still using them

I wonder what would happen if 1987 April met 2003 April

the latter would probably rescue the former, she is actually capable of doing things other than getting kidnapped, rescued and screaming
Anon chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
This is frigging brilliant!
Goddess of Idun chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
this was hilarious, especially the first chapter. it goes straight to my favourites!
Zebo chapter 2 . 4/30/2003
Muahahahahaha! You got the voices down perfectly!
hexAdecimal chapter 2 . 4/2/2002
*bursts out laughing and falls out of her chair* OMG that was so funny...yeah i have no life
Renny chapter 2 . 12/30/2001
I've never done a review but I was havin such a miserable day till I read ur badguys fic it was get had me laughing for hours I also agree with don why do they always save April? Anyways great work hope u keep it up.

Heiwako chapter 2 . 9/13/2001
Very cute, made me laugh. Kept seeing it in a really kawaii anime style.
Gurl Wonder chapter 1 . 7/13/2001
Ha Ha *falls over laughing histericacly* That was soooo funny! Poor shredder...NOT! Can't wait till I read the next chapter. Bwa ha ha ha ha *ahem* Gomen. - Had to do that.
Virvatuli chapter 2 . 5/11/2001
Man, this was the first time in ages I've laughed so hard I nearly choked on my food! Way to go Shredder, old pal..heh heh..Just the kind of silly stuff I needed after reading all those angsty deathfics. Ha ha..Shredder's my favorite.
Saiyan Hunter chapter 1 . 2/23/2001
This was great! A wonderful TMNT fic. You should be proud. The humor was right on as well, meaning it was actually funny. I loved every second of it, especially when the Turtles decided not to rescue April. That solved a lot of problems, didn't it?
Tyraa Rane chapter 2 . 2/3/2001
HAHAHAHA! Oh my god I laughed until I fell out of my chair! Literally! "Shredder picks up a hammer and begins banging it against his head." *laughs* That was sooooo good!