Reviews for Conflicting Desires
Kuno-sama chapter 17 . 12/18/2005
This story has me jumping from "OMG I fucking hate Kuja" to "Aww, yay fluffy secks!" to "I can't wait 'til Ziddy-kun stabs the fuck out of Kuja!" back to "Yay more fluffy secks!". This story is a fine piece of work, and i'd just like to add my informal comment:

*ahem* Please, sate my desire for revenge and more fluffy sexual encounters. _

P.S. I love seeing Dagger being portrayed like this because I think it's more real. Zidane is more irresistable than they made it seem in the game. _ You did ol' Square one good. And I'm sure Mr. Sakaguchi would be proud to read this.
Omega Gilgamesh chapter 4 . 12/24/2004
I could tell there was a reason for her running. You've got me intrigued.
samy-chan chapter 2 . 11/28/2004
wow, you're really good at writing lemons! i wish i could write like you...hey, you think we could rp with eachother sometime? you could help me write a lemon for my stories. i would be so very honored!

i didn't get to finish your story today, but i will soon!

e-mail me sometime plz!
YounGMiNii chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
o plz plz plz plz plz plz update! r u even reading this? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! i like this more than the game!
IchigoTango chapter 6 . 10/20/2004
I guess it's probably a good thing, for me, that you don't have anything else to do with your life because now I can read and read until my brain hurts! Liked it. Loved it. the usual praise. *Glomps LunarDaffodil*
IchigoTango chapter 5 . 10/20/2004
I HUGGLES JOU! Ok. I am being weird. Oh well. It's lible(sp?) to happen. Great ficcy so far. Update soon!
IchigoTango chapter 4 . 10/20/2004
*squeaks* You didn't have to glare at me... I like it. I do. Honestly. I know you wouldn't do anything that didn't have a purpose. *offers pixi stix with a shy smile*
IchigoTango chapter 3 . 10/20/2004
O.O Wow. THAT puts a turn on things. Erm... still great though. Hope you liked the cake and icecream :D Continue soon!
IchigoTango chapter 2 . 10/20/2004
There's a LOT of kissing in dis fic. Is cool tho. You are a gr8 writer. *gives LunarDaffodil chocolate cake and icecream* I hopes you like chocolate...
IchigoTango chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
WOWIEE! *glomps LunarDaffodil* That wash aweshome! Don't mind meh weird doesn't make much sensh. Eh. Update soon (even though you already did)
Lukyirish12 chapter 1 . 10/7/2004
This is nifty- I want to look more into this at a later date! Is this discontinued though?
lan chapter 16 . 8/29/2004
I'm realy enjoying your fanfic. although i'm not sure which I like your fanfic more than the game and i loved the game.
Red6 chapter 16 . 8/21/2004
This story was perhaps one of the most incredible stories I've read at this site. A successful blend of adult themes mixed with good plot and a somewhat alternate storyline to the game makes this a fantastic story. The only thing I found even slightly corny, and not much so, was the battle scenes that were resembled too much of the normal game fighting scenes. Aside from that however, I agree with the below poster, when I say that I hope this story is updated, since it has a prodigious amount of promise.
Tacofoolio chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
I hope this isn't going to be one of those fics that you really like and then never get finished... :-( I hope you update, this story has so much promise.
Insert Name Here chapter 16 . 8/11/2004
what happened to updates? i just started reading your story... and... after chapter 16, there's no more to read. and.. it makes me really sad. i thought you had some really good points to make (i.e. love vs. lust) and you could've gone really far with it... but.. there's no update. *sigh* please please please!