Reviews for What Ho, Muldy!
MortalMage chapter 1 . 3/20
This is the most fantastic piece of short form fan fiction I have ever read. You did an excellent job with the characterisations and I love the twist. I would never have thought of this particular crossover, much less of it working so well. First class capital stuff.
wi11der chapter 1 . 3/20
This is genius. Up until now, I didn't think I really appreciated any crossovers. This is so unbelievably well written and true to the various characters that I was smiling and laughing from line to line. Honestly, you have a gift.

It does however, make me quiet melancholy that there isn't a TV Show where Scully and Mulder try to solve a mystery, but Bertie Wooster's presence drives them so relentlessly and utterly off track that they end up at the end of the episode coming back to the office with two hens and a basket full of cranberries - only to find Jeeves has already solved the mystery while they were gone. And found a new home for the Chickens.

Thanks so much for this!
i-escaped-reality chapter 1 . 3/14/2019
Very well written! You captured Woodhouse's style and Berties character perfectly and yet somehow managed to drop Mulder and Scully into the mix without it feeling forced. Fantastic. I really enjoyed it and I'm a big fan of both worlds. Never expected to encounter them in a crossover! Thanks for sharing.
BellaEllaWriter chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Lol, very interesting idea... XD
RechelBethel chapter 1 . 4/23/2017
I love your stories, no matter what