Reviews for Crosshairs: The Whole Story
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 15 . 1h
Aaron story! I love this Edward and Bella! I see an introduction between Alice and Jasper in the future. I hate that he’s so torn up.
update update update!
it's a shame this story takes so long to update...it's the best one out of the bunch that you're writing all at the same time.
It was kind of stupid and unnecessary for her to say her full name in the interrogation video. The other didn’t know who is fiancé was but they do now.
Obviously he fell for a hit woman. He already knows this so why is he surprised she’s good at her job. It’s what his family has been paying for her to do her whole life. Some other reviewers complained that bella is stronger than Edward, but that’s ridiculous to me! Mob bosses aren’t hit men. They aren’t really the ones getting their hands dirty no matter what other fic writers write.
Lol I really enjoy this story but the way they talk is so cliche, like a bad action movie with constant one liners. “Its time for the Phenoix to rise from the ashes.” it’s campy and entertaining though
irelandk chapter 15 . 6/4
Thanks for writing
Isao84 chapter 15 . 6/4
Wow! That was wow! Can’t wait for the next one!
Tommy14 chapter 15 . 6/3
So happy that I found your story... it's truly exciting and kept me on the edge of my seat. Your Isabella is an impressive kick ass assassin as is her Families group. I enjoyed watching Edward's realization of who she is and the fact his Dad, Mother and Charlie knew the truth about him and Isabella.
update
Ms Torres chapter 15 . 5/30
OMFG! This is something else altogether lol. Bella is very take charge in this story and so sure of every move its definitely something to admire when reading. Her being in a family of contracted hitpeople is also something different. I love it! I've been so engrossed with clicking "next" to notice this was it! Please update soon! Thanks for sharing!

x
Angelmagnet chapter 15 . 5/28
I also love a strong Bella, but not a stronger Bella. You are writing Edward as weak, shouldn't be so, he will be the head of a powerful crime family, so weakness should not come into play. Hope you don't take my critique poorly, I'm really enjoying this story and wished I waited for it be complete before I started reading. Now I have to wait to find out what happens, boo! I do love the fact that Bella and Edward were set up by their families, can't wait to see how that plays out. Even his mother knew, and when will Jasper get better, he is still acting like an a**hole?
middshel chapter 15 . 5/25
So excited to see what happens next. I love it
twilightnaley19 chapter 15 . 5/24
Wow! Can't wait to read more. Please update soon
divyvicki chapter 15 . 5/23
So wonderful to get an update on this fabulous story!
1,408 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »