Reviews for The Tinkerer
Death Lantern chapter 10 . 10/9
Ah! kids and their stupidity!
fancyspinner chapter 2 . 9/2
I like this grouping myself,. I can’t wait to see what happens. I love the premise of the story is so awesome! Thank you so much for sharing it.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 16 . 8/30
back end front end runes :D
harry changing the world one step at a time
he seriously is juggling SO many things, i can tell all this planning and manipulating will backfire on him eventually. hopefully hermione is there to help him out.

chinese, runes, occlumency, prankster secret group, practice dueling with draco, horcrux/owl post situation with dumbles, his realization on the lack of muggle edu for wizards, and probably more...

in any case it's been very entertaining reading this, and regardless of if you update again or not, i'm very thankful for what you've written!
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 14 . 8/30
LOL your mention of the story's pacing. i do remember you said it would get faster, and then at the top of this chapter i was like, 'huh. about 150k words later and harry is still a firstie.' XDDD honestly i dont mind it, it's all very interesting.
Monkey D. Toushiro chapter 9 . 8/30
harry is basically the hufflepuff tom riddle
which is honestly even more manipulative bc no one expects a riddle in the puff house
the song is stupid, but please update when you can
dianaanne chapter 16 . 8/21
I recently discovered this story. Really hope you finish it! Its fascinating what Harry comes up with!
ThePolyglot chapter 6 . 8/21
Nice cult Harry's forming there...
Lantzz chapter 16 . 6/27
I won't ask you to continue, however I will ask if you plan to continue so I can remove from my watchlist if there is no hope.
Andorxor chapter 15 . 6/20
Ah a way out of the Triwizard tournament
Sceonn chapter 16 . 6/5
Just finished reading, got to say it's highly unrealistic. These are just eleven year old kids yet you're writing them like a bunch of highly competent seasoned politicians...
I’m completely invested in this story, so much that I was just expecting more chapters just because I’d love to see where this story will go and how the characters will develop. I particularly like your take on the magic-muggle mergings and especially the characterizing of Harry. I can’t wait for more!
a2i9 chapter 16 . 6/4
Oh no. I am so so invested in this story. Absolutely brilliant. Oh please please give us more. I love this.
a2i9 chapter 14 . 6/4
Loved this chapter!
a2i9 chapter 13 . 6/4
Oh. Fine. Honestly, it's getting more and more difficult to overlook the fact that these are. after all, eleven year old kids.

These talks, as it is, seem really really arrogant. Ugh, fine.