Reviews for The Tinkerer
Lantzz chapter 16 . 6/27
I won't ask you to continue, however I will ask if you plan to continue so I can remove from my watchlist if there is no hope.
Andorxor chapter 15 . 6/20
Ah a way out of the Triwizard tournament
Sceonn chapter 16 . 6/5
Just finished reading, got to say it's highly unrealistic. These are just eleven year old kids yet you're writing them like a bunch of highly competent seasoned politicians...
I’m completely invested in this story, so much that I was just expecting more chapters just because I’d love to see where this story will go and how the characters will develop. I particularly like your take on the magic-muggle mergings and especially the characterizing of Harry. I can’t wait for more!
a2i9 chapter 16 . 6/4
Oh no. I am so so invested in this story. Absolutely brilliant. Oh please please give us more. I love this.
a2i9 chapter 14 . 6/4
Loved this chapter!
a2i9 chapter 13 . 6/4
Oh. Fine. Honestly, it's getting more and more difficult to overlook the fact that these are. after all, eleven year old kids.

These talks, as it is, seem really really arrogant. Ugh, fine.
a2i9 chapter 12 . 6/4
Well, that was... A drastic change in tone, plot and direction. Well, let's see where it takes us.
a2i9 chapter 6 . 6/4
This is absolutely brilliant. I love the Puff solidarity and the little secrets and lore that you're making. Ooh, I just hope they don't get into trouble now. Also, I would've thought Nott might have been a better adversary than Zabini, being already portrayed as darker and antagonistic in canon, but oh well.
a2i9 chapter 4 . 6/4
Wow. I just wanted to say, I absolutely adore the pacing if this story. It's weird, but it's so rare to find a slow paced, so amazingly descriptive story, especially one that takes on usual school shenanigans and these small challenges.

I love your fic!
Mr Gaming chapter 1 . 6/1
Get me some of that good nintendies.
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 5/22
What a brilliant story. Your gift of characterization via dialogue is joyous. I do hope you get back to this piece. It is original and so full of promise! Thank you for sharing your work with us!
Goodpie2 chapter 4 . 5/19
Mmmm. Damn. I liked this concept, but I just can't buy it. These are *kids*. Snot nosed little brats barely into middle school. The idea that Harry could revolutionize the computer industry at 10 was questionable. The idea that he and Hermione are learning chinese, and that every kid his age knows the periodic table, and that Harry is apparently some sort of potions prodigy? And I'm willing to bet that they're successfully enchanting objects by the end of the year, if not within the next 3 chapters. Yeah, that's pushing it.
Goodpie2 chapter 3 . 5/19
Um. You know these kids are 11, right? Since Harry is apparently a super genius in this fic, its one thing for him to know the periodic table. It's another one entirely for 2 other kids to also know it.
erbkaiser chapter 9 . 5/3
Seems to me they missed a great chance to also get rid of Binns.

Very good story so far, I seldom find a different sorted Harry story that still is recognisable to canon.