Reviews for The Tinkerer
erbkaiser - closed account chapter 9 . 5/3/2018
Seems to me they missed a great chance to also get rid of Binns.

Very good story so far, I seldom find a different sorted Harry story that still is recognisable to canon.
TheHungryWolf chapter 16 . 5/1/2018
Fantastic story you've got here, quite original and very detailed which I enjoy. Harry and co did do a lot for two weeks, I really would like to see how you resolve the Dumbledore saga I would hat for this to turn into a bashing story.

I eagerly await your next update!
Tenchi Knight chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
I absolutely love this story! It is so refreshingly unique after the thousand plus stories I've read, and I absolutely love the house Elves and the way you're betraying them, showing them as being happier in their tasks.
SixFtWookie chapter 16 . 4/23/2018
I really enjoyed this story, it is my favorite Puff Harry yet. I'm sad it appears abandoned, this had so much potential.
Rogue Survivor chapter 3 . 4/21/2018
I'd like to see a story where Harry gets told the line, "you need eyes in the back of your head," and gets himself Quirreled to get eyes there.
Ms-Author01 chapter 11 . 4/1/2018
Hey! Love your fic so much! It has had me hooked for days. I have been busy reaading this when I should be preparing for my exams :D Anyways, I made this little something for your story I hope you like it 3 imgur a / TsCRS Get rid of the spaces to see :)
The Sage of Whirlpool chapter 1 . 3/26/2018
i can always apresiate a fic where the durslys arent pieces of shit
this fic has good premis i look forword to reading the rest
Mimeomia chapter 4 . 3/3/2018
I like the story but there's this parts of loong text put together that i just skip, then they are mostly followed by dialogue that explain the same in just in a sentence or even context alone. simply TL;DR
Mimeomia chapter 2 . 3/3/2018
Anxiety? I was thinking the whole time that someone used the imperio on him to make him sit with ron lol
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
at the top I think you meant to put 1987 not 1997 seeing as a couple of paragraphs later you had it mid summer 1990 when harry talked to his uncle about his software program but a very interesting start and idea
Harriverse chapter 16 . 2/26/2018
You have a very intelligent Harry... maybe too much? Lots of expository paragraphs explaining how or why things happen that were hard to get through.

Plus, he is all over the place. We can see that he wings it I
during the captain's challenge for Hufflepuff, then working with Draco for spellwork, then pulling the interhouse school reform group and finally all those ideas about enchanting with Hermione.

He's going to burn out!

You had him skip all the oldblood ideas he discussed with Draco so Hermione would think better of him, yet she is the only one who could give him some perspective. Maybe, if she did the research honestly, but now she's off into enchanting.

Vermont's voice really came through Harry in this chapter as he must have been the driving force behind Harry becoming a millionaire. So he knows about marketability and such. Although I don't see the wizengamot letting him use muggle lasers to etch magical runes legally any time soon.
Wrinix chapter 16 . 2/26/2018
Such an excellent fic! You have achieved a good balance between the facts and the plot, holding the interest of the readers throughout the story and I loved your portrayal of the Hufflepuff. First time I've seen something like this. Great job and keep writing!
Love2read23 chapter 16 . 2/22/2018
I love this story so much. This must be my favorite Hufflepuff!Harry story. I love how supportive the house is but I love even more the society of Our Lady Saint of Mischief Madame Bones. It's brilliant. I love that Hermione is also with Harry (and Neville too) and the friendships he cultivating. I like the mental computer programs and wish my mind worked that way. Does yours or do you know someone who doesn that? Thank you for writing. Please continue!
Love2read23 chapter 5 . 2/21/2018
I had thought Fendor was a person's last name. I am glad I read your A/N to clear that up. Oh man Harry was really killing himself in that conversation with the upperyears but I am glad that it all worked out. I also like how Harry justified and decided to play quidditch.
Love2read23 chapter 4 . 2/21/2018
The anxiety moments are interesting because of the things that set them off. I am trying to understand why those moments do so. Is it realizing he's not in control? The first one was because he couldn't bring his computer and that Hogwarts has no electricity. It's sad that he was in a fugue for the start of his first train ride. Ron will probably be a git because of it. Though I am glad that Harry has better friends, I hope he manages somehow to become friends with Fred and George. They're brilliant inventors if a bit of bullies when it comes to experimenting on others. Thanks for writing.
724 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »