Reviews for The Tinkerer
Veronica McClure chapter 3 . 2/3/2018
Umm, for once in these stories, whether fanfic or canon, have make use of the stock of genealogies to find out what he doesn't know about his family: the Potters!
Good chapter this was.
Hermione's Dau chapter 16 . 1/23/2018
AAAH this is amazing! I'm enjoying it so much and can't believe it's over before it's beginning to end! Thank you for these 16 chapters so far, though, they're fabulous. It's the type of story that you don't want to put down because each chapter is just as fun as the next. Hope you get back into it xx
Aoi Shinkaze chapter 1 . 1/19/2018
Oh dear, oh dear, I *do* hope you pick this up again, this has been an absolute delight to read!
I love this Hufflepuff!Harry :3
Just the right amount of Slytherin to go with the Hufflepuff loyalty!
You may have inspired me to go into programming, by the way :o
Crushcrush12 chapter 1 . 1/17/2018
Tengo que decir que me esta encantando :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/14/2018
remove hermoine to make this an interesting story you shit hole
GCC Melkor chapter 16 . 12/30/2017
A wonderful story so far. I'm looking forward to reading the rest of it. Thank you for the entertainment!
shadows-haunt-angels chapter 1 . 12/28/2017
I really like this, please update soon! I've never had an inventor Harry that I really liked, this concept is amazing!
Roland's Blade chapter 8 . 12/25/2017
ship Becca and Harry yeeeep
anon chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
its shame this story has basically been abandoned I really enjoyed it thus far.
noxenrom chapter 9 . 12/18/2017
James Potter's mother was named Dorea. Not fuckn Effie.
noxenrom chapter 5 . 12/18/2017
I skip all those big chunk paragraphs...
Ssamja21 chapter 1 . 12/9/2017
Lol. Bill Gates? That one blew me away. Lol
Rory O'Kane chapter 7 . 11/25/2017
Wow. You really make this world come alive. It’s fascinating reading about your backstories for the things in the magical world, and having them all make sense, even though some of them are different from the fanon that most fanfiction uses.

I can really relate to some of Harry’s attitudes, thought process, and personal struggles. Even the thoughts and problems I don’t have are still imaginable and relatable. They make me glad that I don’t have those problems, and sympathetic for those who do.

It’s a little unbelievable that Harry sold a product to Microsoft at his age, and worked under a product manager without learning much about social interaction, but I can forgive that given how interesting the story has been since then.

The in-story days are moving slowly, but with how much I’m learning about the world – this imaginary world that feels so realistic – I don’t mind.
draconianking chapter 14 . 11/18/2017