Reviews for The Tinkerer
Jordisk chapter 16 . 5/18/2020
It is a shame this hasn't updates in years. It is really good. I will follow it just in case.
Battlesny chapter 4 . 3/31/2020
as long as you can keep it interesting for the next 57 years.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/3/2020
Please don't abandon!
tricorvus chapter 8 . 2/29/2020
A single constructive criticism: Charing Cross Road. Only one r in Charing.
Continuing excellent
Rock On
tricorvus chapter 7 . 2/29/2020
I like that you're fleshing out Goyle - he and Crabbe are really literary stick figures in canon. I ADORE everything Potions. I adore the explanations. If this stuff were real, I'd be front and center of a Potions classroom, drinking it all in.
Is this complete? Because if it's not, PLEASEPLEASE come back and complete it!
dear merlin I love this
Rock On
tricorvus chapter 6 . 2/29/2020
Love the broom backstory - an extra wrinkle of entertainment!
AND THE POTIONS STUFF! heartheartheart
rock on
tricorvus chapter 5 . 2/29/2020
So true. One must be loyal to another, or a thing outside of oneself. Can one be loyal to oneself? Hmmm...
great story
rock on
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/29/2020
I ADORE this!
So many loopholes that you've pointed out!
rock on!
b.angaragerdene chapter 1 . 2/10/2020
Only fics like this were dime a dozen instead of poorly written stupid teenager girl dreamy slash fics.
Dardrian chapter 16 . 1/28/2020
This is a really interesting work.
I hope that updates will happen.
weirdhead chapter 7 . 1/17/2020
Reliving past? Zabini might be abused!
GamingFox666 chapter 6 . 12/31/2019
I remember this chapter distinctly, from reading it years before. The potion-brewing, the exchanges with Hermione. The lines ring clear, after all this time. This truly is a great story.
snoiper1 chapter 16 . 12/19/2019
It is a shame this has been left un-updated for so long. This is a really good fanfic and i would've loved to read more
TheLandYachtAustin chapter 4 . 12/17/2019
Note on your note: Anxiety of that nature is difficult to fully describe (so it can truly be internalized as a condition, rather than just the resulting behavior) to someone who hasn't experienced it, unfortunately.
old-crow chapter 15 . 12/8/2019
Hi,

For what it's worth, I've posted chapters that were 17K words and those that bare passed 3k. A chapter within a novel length tale should finish when you're finished describing a given action.

Relating to your Author Note stating that you had more to include in the chapter but left it out (either for length or to meet some self-imposed deadline) neither is a good reason and it's foolish to mention it.

cheers