Reviews for The Tinkerer
EmbersAtDusk2306 chapter 16 . 10/9/2021
Harry just casually decided to invent the smartphone
DoctorDan chapter 7 . 9/19/2021
Amazing. A Draco Malfoy that is both recognizable and not utterly repugnant. I am truly astonished...and I look forward to reading more.

As a computer historian and a programmer myself, I loved the tech talk in the first chapter. The dates gave me some consternation though, as I recall reading 1997 mentioned, when I believe you meant 1987, both for the technologies described and for the period of the story. Again, I truly loved the description of BitHeap and I take a special delight in this story because of the technical mindset you've imparted onto Harry.
Skuld Odinsdottir chapter 16 . 8/25/2021
Very good
Don’t know how I missed it for so long
SamonIllmantrim chapter 16 . 8/14/2021
I really enjoyed this story. The characterization, events, and connections are unique and fun. It all feels natural and seamless, and I really hope to see more, sometime.
Lola Smith chapter 12 . 8/11/2021
I would have been very violent with fudge. His behavior is absolutely ridiculous
stevem1 chapter 16 . 8/6/2021
This is a wonderful story. I hope the author comes back to it.
stevem1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2021
I enjoy how the author makes Harry speak so formally with the Slytherins. It’s almost like going back through time.
stevem1 chapter 14 . 8/6/2021
I really like the staging of the dueling club.
stevem1 chapter 12 . 8/6/2021
I love this chapter, except I am firmly in Cornelius’ camp (which I thought I’d never say). Those trying to fill him in needed to get to the point.
stevem1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2021
The writing, plotting and characterization of this story is brilliant.
stevem1 chapter 10 . 8/6/2021
Harry made a lot of mistakes in this chapter, which was nice to see. He’s not perfect.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
Harry is very Hufflepuff (refusing to buy the best broom out of loyalty) but also very Slytherin (his interactions with the Snakes and his general sneakiness). I’m really enjoying his characterization.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2021
Great chapter. Harry is really morphing into a Badger.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2021
I’m enjoying Harry, Master of Rational Reasoning.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
I love the reasoning behind going into Hufflepuff.
724 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »