Reviews for The Tinkerer
csheila chapter 5 . 11/27/2021
As a Hufflepuff, thanks for all the extra detail.

Poor Harry. He can’t help but be fexkless
csheila chapter 4 . 11/27/2021
No need to apologize.

It’s a great story and a refreshing approach

He doesn’t know enough yet to fear things. Why Snape seems innocuous in this story
csheila chapter 3 . 11/27/2021
Good

It’s fun watching someone be smart besides Ravenclaws
csheila chapter 2 . 11/27/2021
With the loans and snobbery it sounds like what we have in the States.
csheila chapter 1 . 11/26/2021
Your Harry is different. I like it. He’s s,Art but laid back.

It’s too late to beg to keep him out of Gryffindor.

Hermione seems extra aggressive. But she is scared and on a train
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2021
bad
Drei171 chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
This is where it gets cringe. They're talking about politics as 11 year olds. They could atleast talk about Blood Supremacy, but that's that. 11 year olds don't talk about bravery and loyalty, especially not Neville. I understand Hermione because of her being a know-it-all, and Harry being rejected by IBM. But more than 2 paragraphs about politics, loyalty, and bravery without talking about how Albus Dumbledore defeated Grindelwald, or how Newt Scamander ventured to the Americas for fantastic beast just so he can escape politics is not a topic of conversation for 11 year olds. And you'll find that this trope is very much frowned upon especially if the 11 year olds are NOT dark. If they are dark and blood purist tho they can.
Drei171 chapter 1 . 11/2/2021
I like this bloody blood test more than anything I've read.
pppppppbcffb chapter 1 . 10/26/2021
bill gates taking a child harry under his wing has troubling connotations now that we know he took several flights to Epstein's pedophile island.
Sefera chapter 16 . 10/13/2021
Very Good! I’ favoriting this! I look forward to seeing more in the future, should you choose to continue it!
EmbersAtDusk2306 chapter 16 . 10/9/2021
Harry just casually decided to invent the smartphone
DoctorDan chapter 7 . 9/19/2021
Amazing. A Draco Malfoy that is both recognizable and not utterly repugnant. I am truly astonished...and I look forward to reading more.

As a computer historian and a programmer myself, I loved the tech talk in the first chapter. The dates gave me some consternation though, as I recall reading 1997 mentioned, when I believe you meant 1987, both for the technologies described and for the period of the story. Again, I truly loved the description of BitHeap and I take a special delight in this story because of the technical mindset you've imparted onto Harry.
Skuld Odinsdottir chapter 16 . 8/25/2021
Very good
Don’t know how I missed it for so long
SamonIllmantrim chapter 16 . 8/14/2021
I really enjoyed this story. The characterization, events, and connections are unique and fun. It all feels natural and seamless, and I really hope to see more, sometime.
Lola Smith chapter 12 . 8/11/2021
I would have been very violent with fudge. His behavior is absolutely ridiculous
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »