Reviews for The Tinkerer
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Outstanding start.
Baelorfan chapter 16 . 7/24/2021
I enjoyed reading most of this although I skipped over some of the details. I would like to have seen how this inventor Harry dealt with the poor instruction in History of Magic and how he tried to build up inter House cooperation.

It was nice seeing Lavender Brown as more than love obsessed and fashion loving girl we see in Sixth Year. It was also good to read about the more obscure students in Ravenclaw. I wonder if that unknown and somewhat obnoxious Hufflepuff Second Year was Zacharias Smith,a Smith who failed at least one year and this ended up in Harry's Fifth Year in canon.

I assume that this story is no longer being updated since 2017.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 2 . 5/13/2021
I'll be honest, the first bit of this chapter read like you were high when you wrote it. I really hope this isn't going to be the norm for this fic...
Veronica McClure chapter 14 . 4/18/2021
I'm glad He managed to talk Hermione and Neville into joining Hufflepuff with him!
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
This chapter certainly isn't wasted. Harry & Hermione each just got an epiphany! They realized their magic had already trained their minds in what the Magical community thinks of as the side benefits of the Mindarts.
Veronica McClure chapter 10 . 3/28/2021
It kind of came out of left field for me, but I also got an inkling that something was about to change from the moment you revealed that Cedric's broom was the very broom Harry rejected because its prototype plans were stolen from Tosha's Uncle.
Veronica McClure chapter 9 . 3/28/2021
Well, of Harry would be more mature than his yearmates! In marketing his computer program, he's had to work with adults in the computer business industry as other 11- year - olds haven't yet. There lay the difference. They still think totally like kids. Harry has had experience of having to think like an adult.
Good reading!
Veronica chapter 5 . 3/25/2021
I have a feeling that this tunnel the fourth years took Harry through will prove itself useful for a time when Harry and his bosom friends need to escape from Hogwarts unknown and untraceable by the faculty.
Veronica McClure chapter 6 . 3/26/2021
You may want to recheck the word prodigy in this chapter, it had too many vowels!

Just so you know, this is actually a rereading by me of this story. Loving it! Love how Harry converted Hermione and Neville to the idea of Hufflepuff.
Guest chapter 3 . 3/24/2021
A map!
Veronica McClure chapter 2 . 3/23/2021
So it's good that Harry, Hermione, and Neville are going to be True friends, they can help each other through.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/11/2021
You should die in heel for the suprisecond ending.
Venus914 chapter 16 . 3/9/2021
Is Hermione getting equal credit? Harry did most of it. 99% of it.
AstoriaPheonix chapter 1 . 2/9/2021