Reviews for The Tinkerer
Guest chapter 1 . 9/8/2019
Pretty sure JKR stated there was no tuition fee for Hogwarts.
exillion chapter 1 . 9/7/2019
Dumbledore has wealth just as much comparable to the Flamals. So, what the fuck does he need to steal Harry's money for? Especially during peace time? What the fuck? Are you high?
Dugleik chapter 5 . 9/7/2019
I really was hoping there wouldn't be so much Hermione in the story. I have to go back and read her dialogue multiple times because I find her so grating that I just ignore any and everything she says.

But I percivere because the rest of the story is so interesring.
SortingHat chapter 2 . 9/3/2019
I wonder how many inches of snow it would take to shut down Hogwarts since Britain tends to grind to a halt after a few CM's. Train driver's call it 'The wrong type of Snow'.
SortingHat chapter 1 . 9/2/2019
Harry's thinking was mine. I couldn't ever STAND the 2D Mario games though I didn't mind Super Mario 64 because quite often your path could be different then someone else's path. You could continue to do Bobomb Battlefield or go straight to Twomp's world or if you have enough stars go to the water world.

Not only that but there are two endings. The (standard) ending with 50 stars but there are super challenging courses upstairs I think once you can go past the 'endless' stair case though I can't remember how you triggered it to let you up.

The Wet/Dry world is VERY mind boggling with all the water switches to change the water in several levels sometimes you will do a lot of backtrack to get around obstacles or make obstacles easier then they would be otherwise.

Rainbow Cruise is the final level and made an appearance in Super Smash Bros Melee I can't remember as a standard level or a 'hidden' level you had to press a button combo to view. Some levels you can flip it by pressing a certain button combo I think L R and Z to get an alt level with different songs. Very awesome concept.
Guest chapter 16 . 8/30/2019
Love this! Please update soon as I’d love to see what happens next
swift35 chapter 16 . 8/15/2019
This is an amazing story. I consider this better than canon. I love your writing style. The plot is amazing, I like how you explain the more technical parts of magic and when you merge science with magic. I like the interactions with Draco. I enjoyed reading about the additional tunnels and secret doors. Seriously, I feel like this story was written just for me. You can't imagine how happy this story made me, and how much I laughed while reading.
I eagerly await an update to this story if you have the time. But you are probably too busy tinkering with something else! Have fun :D
Pushi19 chapter 16 . 7/19/2019
Update it soon please
Lila Dunmare chapter 16 . 7/6/2019
I love rour Puff Harry ! Very interesting fanfiction ! Too bad it is discontinued...
DevilsArray chapter 1 . 6/28/2019
No Hermione ship please there are many talented beauties in Hogwarts not to mention Internationally. Or you could just pop an original character. Thanks for the fiction. It's a good refreshing read. I recommend it.
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 1 . 6/11/2019
Couldn't go one chapter without all the bullshit of Harry being rich, so why not throw in someone fucking with all his supposed money. Goblins can't be helpful, so they just let them steal it and not try and get it back.

No wonder you abandoned this website and story. You're a fucking idiot.
mattemo153 chapter 8 . 6/10/2019
Im loving the way the puffs interact with the snakes.
mattemo153 chapter 6 . 6/9/2019
Haha great motto!
mattemo153 chapter 4 . 6/9/2019
So your story will end around when world war 3 starts? Between the russians chinese and usa. Atleast that is whay happens in "Fallout" ;)

But seriously good story mate.
Fan.Fiction.Addiction.1738 chapter 16 . 6/2/2019