Reviews for The Tinkerer
stevem1 chapter 16 . 8/6/2021
This is a wonderful story. I hope the author comes back to it.
stevem1 chapter 15 . 8/6/2021
I enjoy how the author makes Harry speak so formally with the Slytherins. It’s almost like going back through time.
stevem1 chapter 14 . 8/6/2021
I really like the staging of the dueling club.
stevem1 chapter 12 . 8/6/2021
I love this chapter, except I am firmly in Cornelius’ camp (which I thought I’d never say). Those trying to fill him in needed to get to the point.
stevem1 chapter 11 . 8/6/2021
The writing, plotting and characterization of this story is brilliant.
stevem1 chapter 10 . 8/6/2021
Harry made a lot of mistakes in this chapter, which was nice to see. He’s not perfect.
stevem1 chapter 8 . 8/6/2021
Harry is very Hufflepuff (refusing to buy the best broom out of loyalty) but also very Slytherin (his interactions with the Snakes and his general sneakiness). I’m really enjoying his characterization.
stevem1 chapter 6 . 8/5/2021
Great chapter. Harry is really morphing into a Badger.
stevem1 chapter 3 . 8/5/2021
I’m enjoying Harry, Master of Rational Reasoning.
stevem1 chapter 2 . 8/5/2021
I love the reasoning behind going into Hufflepuff.
stevem1 chapter 1 . 8/5/2021
Outstanding start.
Baelorfan chapter 16 . 7/24/2021
I enjoyed reading most of this although I skipped over some of the details. I would like to have seen how this inventor Harry dealt with the poor instruction in History of Magic and how he tried to build up inter House cooperation.

It was nice seeing Lavender Brown as more than love obsessed and fashion loving girl we see in Sixth Year. It was also good to read about the more obscure students in Ravenclaw. I wonder if that unknown and somewhat obnoxious Hufflepuff Second Year was Zacharias Smith,a Smith who failed at least one year and this ended up in Harry's Fifth Year in canon.

I assume that this story is no longer being updated since 2017.
Waka Metalbelly chapter 2 . 5/13/2021
I'll be honest, the first bit of this chapter read like you were high when you wrote it. I really hope this isn't going to be the norm for this fic...
Veronica McClure chapter 14 . 4/18/2021
I'm glad He managed to talk Hermione and Neville into joining Hufflepuff with him!
Veronica McClure chapter 13 . 3/31/2021
This chapter certainly isn't wasted. Harry & Hermione each just got an epiphany! They realized their magic had already trained their minds in what the Magical community thinks of as the side benefits of the Mindarts.
749 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »