Reviews for The Tinkerer
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
the song is stupid, but please update when you can
dianaanne chapter 16 . 8/21/2018
I recently discovered this story. Really hope you finish it! Its fascinating what Harry comes up with!
ThePolyglot chapter 6 . 8/21/2018
Nice cult Harry's forming there...
Lantzz chapter 16 . 6/27/2018
I won't ask you to continue, however I will ask if you plan to continue so I can remove from my watchlist if there is no hope.
Andorxor chapter 15 . 6/20/2018
Ah a way out of the Triwizard tournament
Sceonn chapter 16 . 6/5/2018
Just finished reading, got to say it's highly unrealistic. These are just eleven year old kids yet you're writing them like a bunch of highly competent seasoned politicians...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/2/2018
I’m completely invested in this story, so much that I was just expecting more chapters just because I’d love to see where this story will go and how the characters will develop. I particularly like your take on the magic-muggle mergings and especially the characterizing of Harry. I can’t wait for more!
a2i9 chapter 16 . 6/4/2018
Oh no. I am so so invested in this story. Absolutely brilliant. Oh please please give us more. I love this.
a2i9 chapter 14 . 6/4/2018
Loved this chapter!
a2i9 chapter 13 . 6/4/2018
Oh. Fine. Honestly, it's getting more and more difficult to overlook the fact that these are. after all, eleven year old kids.

These talks, as it is, seem really really arrogant. Ugh, fine.
a2i9 chapter 12 . 6/4/2018
Well, that was... A drastic change in tone, plot and direction. Well, let's see where it takes us.
a2i9 chapter 6 . 6/4/2018
This is absolutely brilliant. I love the Puff solidarity and the little secrets and lore that you're making. Ooh, I just hope they don't get into trouble now. Also, I would've thought Nott might have been a better adversary than Zabini, being already portrayed as darker and antagonistic in canon, but oh well.
a2i9 chapter 4 . 6/4/2018
Wow. I just wanted to say, I absolutely adore the pacing if this story. It's weird, but it's so rare to find a slow paced, so amazingly descriptive story, especially one that takes on usual school shenanigans and these small challenges.

I love your fic!
OrangeStop chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Get me some of that good nintendies.
cameron1812 chapter 16 . 5/22/2018
What a brilliant story. Your gift of characterization via dialogue is joyous. I do hope you get back to this piece. It is original and so full of promise! Thank you for sharing your work with us!
681 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »