Reviews for Under the Right Circumstances
Grey Wolf4 chapter 6 . 6/28/2012
This was a wonderful humor fic I didn't mind Ganko (though a few say they find her annoying) but this fic featuring Fuuko and Ganko is funny as hell.
non-existing chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
Hello,

I’d like to introduce myself as Zariel Phoenix, an aspiring writer and critic. I had just recently formed a C2 Community, Phoenix: Quality Flame of Recca Fanfiction, and I hope to attain your acknowledgement and permission for me to add your story to my community. Being part of ‘Phoenix’, you also have the choice whether or not to receive a review from me. I understand that many authors have already stopped writing for the fandom, and I wouldn’t want to offend them by sending them a review when it seemed that they already lost interest.

If it’s alright with you, please send me a reply at my email address: stating whether or not you agree to have your story archived, and if you do/don’t mind receiving a review.

To end this, I’d like to congratulate you for the wonderful fan fiction. And thank you so much for your time.
a fan chapter 6 . 4/24/2005
Nice fic! I lurve the ending and the subtle tofuu. The OCs are nice too, I notice that in your fics the OCs are like really part of the original anime (I usually dislike OCs). hihihi _
Amethyst chapter 6 . 3/27/2004
It's so great to read a story with a good plot and good grammar! It was funny, never boring, and had just the right length (long stories are good, but only if they're well written, otherwise they just drag on). A story revolving around Ganko is definitely something else. I enjoyed the sarcasm (especially the descriptions of the test subjects) and the character development of Kenji and Seiji very much. The foreshadowing in Recca's dream was also a nice touch. The epilogue is fine the way it is. Had you gone into the Fuuko and Tokiya situation any more, the story revolving around Ganko and Fuuko would have turned into a romance (not that I mind, but it would have strayed off topic). As a final note: I would absolutely enjoy reading more stories with this type of humor. By the way, you don't always have to apologise for not updating, because people don't have unlimited free time, and because quality does require time.
Ranka chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
Okok...

Great job done here!
xabie chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
It doesn't, IT DOESN'T clear up the loose ends... ARGH! is that all? The END? FINITO? IT CAN'T be... I can't believe it just ended like that... *starts crying*

Still though, it was a nice chapter/epilogue...
Sae chapter 6 . 5/26/2003
bwat! tht's it? . What happened to Ryousuke? And what - nvm..-_-
Dark Phoenix chapter 6 . 5/25/2003
Uh... about loose ends: there wasn't any resolution on Mikagami's side, i.e. you never covered his take at the end of it all, like how does he feel about the whole thing, rescuing Fuuko and Fuuko in general, etc; the scene where Fuuko thanks him needs to be written, methinks, as an overall conclusion of sorts. Just my two cents.
Kaze Yurei chapter 5 . 5/17/2003
heh heh! that was enjoyable :P I can't wait for the epilogue. That's a different storyline than usual :)

hey can i put that on my site, you'll get total credit ofcourse!
Dark Phoenix chapter 5 . 5/5/2003
That was a very funny chapter! _ I loved it. Especially the part where Domon mistakes Rekka for Fuuko, and the last part. The Mikagami rescuing Fuuko part was lovely! A bit weird though, was the part where Mikagami thinks he will collapse from exhaustion, after he had thought that Fuuko was light, and she apparently didn't affect his speed.

What the last chapter? But so many loose ends! Well, I hope you plan to write another MxF! _ I like your style.
Fire Arrow chapter 5 . 5/4/2003
Cute! I enjoyed reading that. It was funny, especially the end where Domon and Recca are stuck in the mirror house _.
Fuuko-san chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Hey there,

I believe I've never reviewed this story before. Well here I am leaving you a review! I like this story. The plan was a bit silly but hey it got Fuuko and Tokiya together. Though I think it would have been better if Fuuko said something a bit more deeper.

You know more important to her. Something she would never tell anyone but hey I still like what you wrote.

Hurry and update and Keep up the good work!

Take Care&