Reviews for Flirting With Disaster
slyangelm02 chapter 12 . 19h
I cant wait to read more!
Teresa R chapter 12 . 9/23
Jacob is an ass trying to catch the bad guy by being a bad guy
dvickd chapter 12 . 9/22
Maybe it's my mood, but that was some yummy possessiveness right there. Alice, she had better start takin or o am not going to like her much. Edward must think her so weak to have been with jasper and he is sorely underestimating her.
EdwardsFirstKiss chapter 12 . 9/21
I am also wondering who sent Bella the text!
sujari6 chapter 12 . 9/21
Jacob's a creep.
melissamary55 chapter 12 . 9/21
wow it seem annoying Jacob will be annoying Edward to no end
DutchGirl01 chapter 12 . 9/21
So Bella met with Jacob, great chapter.
flyrbrd chapter 12 . 9/21
Thanks!
William Francies Reisen-Newman chapter 12 . 9/21
nice update
spechell chapter 12 . 9/20
so short but so good
Great story! I hope you update soon!
sherylb chapter 12 . 9/20
Jacob is a dick!
tff000 chapter 12 . 9/20
good
I like that Bella was strong and smart. Watching and questioning. Please dont make her dumb and meek
VryUnique chapter 12 . 9/20
Bella should have told Jacob she doesn't know him and doesn't want to and for him to keep his distance. I think if she's very clear then he would be walking a fine line when trying to get close to her. I wish it was Bella that corrected Jacob when he called her Swan. He seems like an ass.
I have to wonder if Alice and Jasper had anything to do with the text Bella received. Only the inner circle know what happened in Edwards suite.
Always loved Alice with Jasper so I hope they find a way to resolve the situation. There does seem to be no going back from trying to kill each other but I guess anything is possible. I just hope that it isn't because they don't want Jasper with Alice together, murder seems a little extreme.