Reviews for Flirting With Disaster
Lavender Spoon chapter 14 . 1/11
I've never done this kind of review - holy crap when will you be back?! I love this story too, too much to have it given up on. I understand you have health issues, those take extreme precedence, but I just need to know this isn't abandoned; like, it just started getting GOOD. Like good, good. There's sex and text messages and nosiness and I think it's Alice sending the texts and they're gonna try to make it work and ugggghhhhh please don't leave!
*Most desperate review ever.
Anita118 chapter 14 . 1/6
Just found your story and am really enjoying it. I hope your health is well and that you will continue this great story.
ReadingRainbow7 chapter 1 . 12/25/2017
Like it so far. Hope to see a little badass Bella come out to play soon!
Inkxpencil chapter 14 . 12/17/2017
Oh Bella what have you gotten yourself into... update son
Grace46 chapter 14 . 12/3/2017
whoooa once I started reading I couldn't stop..this is some good stuff...can't wait for the next review
LlovableLlamas chapter 14 . 11/29/2017
cannot wait for more, will hope for another post soon to learn more about Bella's threatening texter
RomanceObsessed chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
This story is great! I don't usually read Twilight fanfics, but I stumbled upon your story and I really like it. Chapter 13 broke my heart, I hope Bella and Charlie are able to forgive each other. I also realized you are the same author who wrote the story Watched By A Wolf on FictionPress. I thought that was very well written and I really enjoyed the first few chapters. Will you be returning to that story or publishing it or uploading it to another site?
Mireads chapter 3 . 11/15/2017
Very good
DeLotto chapter 14 . 11/8/2017
Loving this!
klel323 chapter 14 . 11/3/2017
I am hooked to your story! Thanks to ADF for the recommendation. More PLEASE!
Tarbecca chapter 1 . 11/2/2017
Recommended this story in the Fic Dive Campfire over at A Different Forest!
snoopylover60 chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
Looking forward to more:D
Kate1386 chapter 14 . 10/27/2017
Well they certainly have chemistry
melissamary55 chapter 14 . 10/26/2017
wow now what has been send to bella and who is sending those messages
Vtweetymccn chapter 14 . 10/25/2017
Oooooo will the first time with Edward equal baby?